1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Top 10 how to:::::

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:23 AM

No, I have not met Taylor before, making myself part of the Never Met Taylor Before Club, but I am determined to help everyone meet her.
After researching and reading many people's blogs on how they met Taylor I have found out the top 10 ways to meet Taylor in no particular order:

1. Get to the concert early, like morning or early afternoon and you might get meet and greet tickets for devoting your time for Taylor
2. Talk to people- if you see her parents, other family members, band members, or security, talk to them and make them remember you!
3. Stand out- wear something that lights up, that's neon, that sparkles so you can be seen from anywhere in the arena
4. Hang around the buses before the concert and you might see Taylor or her parents
5. DOn't get floor seats- meet and greet tickets are mostly handed out to people in lower or upper level seats to people who can't afford floor seats. Although people have gotten meet and greets on the floor so don't be alarmed if you do get floor seats.
6. T-party- if you get into the t-party then you'll get to meet taylor :)
7. Have an amazing sing- something original that stands out
8. Wear a fun costume or an original outfit
9. originality- taylor and her mom love originality so don't copy someone else's ideas no matter how good they are
10. bring taylor a gift- if you bring taylor a gift and ask to give it to her, you might be allowed to see her and give her your gift yourself although you may not be able to. Security might take the gift and give it to Taylor themselves

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Top 10 how to:::::

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM

wish I can do that
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Thank you so much!!!!!!! I'm ready to put this plan into action. Just a month away!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    Thank you so much!!!!!!! I'm ready to put this plan into action. Just a month away!

Awh yay!!! I hope you are enchanted enough to meet her

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Thank you for the tips! I;m in the Never Met Taylor Before Club too, and I think it's really nice of you to share some tips even though you want the same thing as everyone else :) That's a really nice Swiftie to make up this list for everyone!!!! :D

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Taylor isn't even coming to my country, but this tips are really cool

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:28 PM

nice! thank you :)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:03 PM

tswiftfan13 wrote:
    Thank you for the tips! I;m in the Never Met Taylor Before Club too, and I think it's really nice of you to share some tips even though you want the same thing as everyone else :) That's a really nice Swiftie to make up this list for everyone!!!! :D

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g

awh thank you! I know if i want it so much theres bound to be others out there too and who better to share it with then my swiftie bffs!!

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM

FlorT13 wrote:
    Taylor isn't even coming to my country, but this tips are really cool

:( im sorry but have no fear! She'll definitely come around

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 4:04 PM

EnchantedSparksFly wrote:
    nice! thank you :)

your welcome :)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 6:09 PM

And (!!!! ) bring a small- reasonable sized gift- I made like a scrapbook- and a whole bunch of other huge things and the guards just looked at me and were like "no sorry sweetheart- you can't bring that in" and they took my gifts from me- the sad thing being the fact that I had spent like three years (no exaggeration) making them- and I don't know if she even ever got them :( so yeah- bring something you can easily put in like a handbag/ backpack and don't like wrap it all up and stuff because the guards don't like it... :(
    and just be yourself (judging by the fact you love Taylor- you've got all you need right there) :)

ella Swift
    -beating cancer one step at a time... prayfordaisy
    picasion.com
    htt[/signature]

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:57 AM

elliemayswifty wrote:
    And (!!!! ) bring a small- reasonable sized gift- I made like a scrapbook- and a whole bunch of other huge things and the guards just looked at me and were like "no sorry sweetheart- you can't bring that in" and they took my gifts from me- the sad thing being the fact that I had spent like three years (no exaggeration) making them- and I don't know if she even ever got them :( so yeah- bring something you can easily put in like a handbag/ backpack and don't like wrap it all up and stuff because the guards don't like it... :(
    and just be yourself (judging by the fact you love Taylor- you've got all you need right there) :)

ella Swift
    -beating cancer one step at a time... prayfordaisy
    picasion.com
    htt[/signature][/quote]
    haha awh thanks for more advice :)
    [signature]~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~[/signature]

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Thank you!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:16 AM

Thank you so much but fist i have to wait to see if she goes to the Uk as part of her RED tour
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Darn it, I'm on the floor!! Haha I won't give up trying though!!

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I've heard that these really are the best ways to meet her

- credit LongLiveTay13

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:24 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    Darn it, I'm on the floor!! Haha I won't give up trying though!!

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

you still have a chance! People on the floor still can get meet and greet because its happened before! You just have to stand out! I wish the best of luck to you!

credz: LittleTasteOfHeaven

AdoreSwift wrote:
    Thank you!

no problem!!

TaylorFan97 wrote:
    I've heard that these really are the best ways to meet her

- credit LongLiveTay13

awh yay!

Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Never forget Taylor is the BEST wrote:
    Thank you so much but fist i have to wait to see if she goes to the Uk as part of her RED tour
    Taylor Swift

awh well i sure hope she goes there so you are given a better chance!!