Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

#SwiftiesTour??

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Say Guys I know this might sound weird, but dosn't look like were already on Tour with Taylor every day because we talk to each other??

Also I know that Taylor is on tour with the states,I hope she she visits countries Indonesia,Japan,Greece,And others as well.etc.
Yianni Swift(Life) Taylor rocks every song )

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: #SwiftiesTour??

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:13 AM

i'm sorry but what do you mean?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 6:39 AM

I couldn't really understand that. :D Could you re-word it?

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:22 AM

KristenSwiftie13 wrote:
    I couldn't really understand that. :D Could you re-word it?

Please re-word it!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I didn't understand either..sorry!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Saying the same of the others

Both made my me

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 1:50 PM

oops sorry bout that Guys,I was just saying dosn't it look like were already On Tour with Taylor ,expect that were On Taylor Connect ??
    Because we always talk to each other bout Taylor right?

The Other thing was I was just saying was I know that Taylor is on Tour with the states in the USA And Hope she has the best time Performing for them and then maybe a world Tour
    Yianni Swift(Life) Taylor rocks every song )

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:02 PM

um Is the wording ok ? Can everyone understand it? I took half of the words out so its ok that I did that...sorry bout that guys...
    Yianni Swift(Life)Taylor rocks every song )[img="http://i45.tinypic.com/300e97m.jpg [url=http://i46.tinypic.com/f1jgpk.jpg"]http://i46.tinypic.com/f1jgpk.jpg"[/url]]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.