Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

'Oh My God, I Love Her! I Love Her So Much!' Taylor Said To Me!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:12 AM

My original m&g story is in the forums somewhere on my old account so I decided to write it again considering that my old account got accidentally deleted by myself, lol. So here is my m&g story with my role model, Taylor.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 'Oh My God, I Love Her! I Love Her So Much!' Taylor Said To Me!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Thanks!! Weird, it's not showing up on my ipad...

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM

PLEASE VOTE for Taylor. She's losing! We have to get her ALL THE WAY! [url=http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/]http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/
    Thanks! Go back and vote EVERY HOUR! Don't get complacent!

^Credit to TFIWSROLYAT (tumblr).

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:21 AM

It's not showing up!! :( I can't see it

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:07 AM

SwiftiesRuleTheWorld wrote:
    It's not showing up!! :( I can't see it

STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13
    I can't see it either!

by the amazing LostInyourslands

^ both by the talented 13strings

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Hey guys!
    So I'm trying to find a way to meet taylor swift. If anyone knows how I can email 13 Management, or get this video to Taylor, please let me know! Taylor made a huge impact on my life while I was paralyzed in the hospital and I want to let her know that! Feel free to reply with how Taylor impacted your life! Thanks everyone! Follow me on Twitter @auntieine and Instagram @hinck03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuOpjxt0gA

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Wish I could meet Taylor
    Taylor Swift

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.