1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Help Selena Meet Taylor Swift in Vancouver

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Hi everyone I am writing this for my 10 year old daughter Selena. Last June Selena was diagnosed with Friedreich's Ataxia(FA)(google it). FA is a progressive life shortening neuromuscular disease. Which means she is slowly loosing her ability to walk and will eventually not only be in a wheelchair she will slowly loose all her abilities.It does not affect how she thinks or feels. She is very smart. Selena LOVES Taylor Swift, and would LOVE to meet her. I set up a facebook page in order to gain support and in hopes Taylor would take notice and make my little girls dream come true.So I'm asking all of you Taylor's greatest FANS to help me and help her make this happen. THIS IS NOT A SCAM I am only asking you to LIKE and SHARE a facebook page that is all. If 2 girls who wanted a puppy can get over 1 million LIKES in 13 hours. Why can't we make this one Taylor Swift fans dream come true? I know some of you are wondering "Why not ask Make a Wish Foundation?" you only get one wish and Selena wants to go on a family trip to Disney. So I thought I'd try social media for her. Anyway thank you sooo much for listening and please please follow the link below and LIKE her page and please SHARE it as well.
thanks Selena's mom Cari

https://www.facebook.com/HelpSelenaMeetTaylorSwiftInVancouver

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Help Selena Meet Taylor Swift in Vancouver

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Liked and shared for you. Best of luck, love and all my wishes

Re: Help Selena Meet Taylor Swift in Vancouver

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I 'liked' your page..this is so touching and I hope that we'll get her to meet Taylor because she's been through so much and that must be extremely difficult for you..family and friends...

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I didn't have a facebook...but I just made one for you guys...

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM

thank you

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM

i liked your page

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I truly believe that Taylor Swift has the best fans in the world, I took Selena to her very first concert a couple years ago...it was Taylor Swift. I have been to many many concerts in my life, Rock,country and pop, and I had never seen anything like it!!The costumes the crazy t-shirts from her fans. Just amazing! Taylor also has the LOUDEST fans in the world.By far the LOUDEST concert I have ever been to! So please Taylor fans MAKE SOME NOISE and Help Selena's dream come true!!!

Thank you all who already have

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I don't have Facebook, but what I'm going to do to help is to continue posting here, every few days, and it'll become a top forum, and others will see it and be able to help! Good luck and God Bless! :D

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:53 PM

I posted it to Taylor's page on G+.

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:56 PM

tweet this to her as well, guys (taylor) like as much as you can!
    TAYLOR SWIFT FAN FOREVER!!!

Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Taylor will be here in Vancouver June 29, please help my little girls dream come true. Please her page or just kepp talking about this and hopefully Taylor will take notice. She is just so amazing!!!

https://www.facebook.com/HelpSelenaMeetTaylorSwiftInVancouver

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Bumping this she deserves to meet Taylor and I hope someone from her team sees this! I'll post about it on her facebook page and share on twitter!

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:33 AM

thank you :)

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM

With only 3 months away until Taylor comes to Vancouver I'm really hoping to get this done. Taylor has recently met a couple of her fans while on tour. These are not just any fans these are kids with an illness of life threatening disease. I am really hoping I can make my little girls dream come true.Her condition is getting worse everyday. Its so hard to watch your child slowly loose their abilities. We just got her a loaner wheelchair this week for longer trips, like going to the mall. Selena is so strong and so upbeat. When we went to pick up the chair she was so excited because it was purple her favorite color!

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I liked your page! I hope you and Selena meet Taylor, she really deserves it. Good luck to you both!

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Selena4TS wrote:
    With only 3 months away until Taylor comes to Vancouver I'm really hoping to get this done. Taylor has recently met a couple of her fans while on tour. These are not just any fans these are kids with an illness of life threatening disease. I am really hoping I can make my little girls dream come true.Her condition is getting worse everyday. Its so hard to watch your child slowly loose their abilities. We just got her a loaner wheelchair this week for longer trips, like going to the mall. Selena is so strong and so upbeat. When we went to pick up the chair she was so excited because it was purple her favorite color!

I will be going to this concert too and I will try my hardest to make sure that she gets noticed by Taylor.

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u550/Victoria_Autumn_Kennedy/oie_rounded_corners_zpsf98df972.gif[/ img][/signature]

Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I have been Sharing this on Facebook I really wish i could do more but i am sharing the story as much as i can as i really want to make sure she get to meet Taylor!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:21 AM

I really hope she gets the opportunity to meet Taylor! Best wishes to you and your family!

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I have liked your page on facebook and if there is anything else I could do to help just let me know! I really want to make this happen! She looks like a beautiful little angel and I really, really hope she gets to meet Taylor! I'll be going to the Vancouver show as well, so I hope to see you there!! Best wishes
    Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Both made by the incredible Bea!

Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I liked your facebook page. I hope she gets to meet Taylor!

^Me

^Burnburnburnbabyburn