Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How You've Met Or Touched Taylor

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

So how have you? I touched her on her Speak Now tour. My best friend and I were a little up high but we could still get around. When Taylor came around the arena my friend and I ran down the stairs. There were many people in front of us so we just stuck our hands in the crowd hopeing to touch Taylor. My friend reached out looked at me and said "I got her I got her!" She got a hold of Taylors dress and wouldnt let go! The crowd brought us to the front and we were up close to Taylor then my friend finally let go and I apologized. Taylor looked back at me and said "Oh its ok!" It was awesome! So whats your story?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How You've Met Or Touched Taylor

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Sparks Fly 13 wrote:
    I touched her arm at the Fearless tour...then I me her in Nashville during the wonderstruck meet and greet!

Ahhhhh

Thanks ^

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM

No that's my dream
    Taylor Swift

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:08 PM

She did hug me twice ( never actually talk to her) it was during the fearless tour 4-27-10 during Hey Stephen she came down the steps and came through the audience and hugged me and said Thank you for coming! I was still in shock I didn't say anything! 2nd time was during Tim Mcgraw she hugged me again but it was super quick but those hugs were something I will always remember and hopefully one day I can actually talk to her!

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:09 PM

You guys are all so lucky! I am so happy for you :) I hope my time to meet/touch taylor comes soon!
    Credit to SOUIAT :)

Credit to DancingAroundAllAlone (:

FRIEND ME PLEASE!! I'd l

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:38 PM

On the Fearless tour, she walked down my isle during Hey Steven, and SHE TOUCHED MY HAND!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL that night was sparkling I'll never let it go

Thanks Tanya!!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I HAVE NEVER MET HER AND IT UPSETS ME DEEPLY! But I did brush shoulders with her when she walked by me at the Speak Now Tour!

[url=http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png]http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor/2013_zps9c558dde.png[/url][[/signature]

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I hugged Taylor at the Speak Now concert when she was touching everyone's hands when she went off the stage. I can't express the feeling! I thought I was gonna die:)
    Hannah

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I've never touched her and or met her in person but I've seen her live twice (Speak Now World Tour Live & BBC Radio One Teen Awards) and I also have RED which came with a signed slipcase which was hand signed by Taylor when she came to the UK.

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 2:43 PM

i never met her:(
    but at the speak now concert in newark i touched her hair! so we were in the 100s section and when during love story the thing that floated in the air had a malfunction and she got put down right in front of our section so we literally RAN down the stairs and i made my way through and reached out and touched her hair. in the process i fell and the next day i had bruises all over my legs but it was well worth it. i have a video and it is sooo funny hahahaha.

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I haven't met her but when I saw her on the speak now tour. my sister's friend got a high five from Taylor!! I am so jealous.

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 3:44 PM

This is a dream of mine :(

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I ALMOST GOT TO TOUCH HER BUT I WAS PUSHED.
    My mom surprised me with tickets for my 15th birthday to the Speak Now tour and when she walked through the crowd she was RIGHT THERE. So close but so far.

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I've never been lucky enough to meet Taylor but I never give up hope that someday I will! When I went to the Speak Now Tour, some awesome people I met at the concert said they had bought extra tickets right next to the acoustic stage. So for that I was literally right in front of her! It was amazing to see how much emotion she really puts into her performances. I'll never forget that night!
    -TayFearless12

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 6:18 AM

I did! I hugged her on the Fearless tour, then the first Speak Now show I went to I hugged her and went backstage for T-Party!! Then I went to an Atlanta show and I hugged her there as well. And finally, I touched her hand at my last Speak Now show I attended omg
    05.01.09 * 06.04.11 * 10.02.11 * 11.11.11 * 04.12.12 * 04.19.12 * 09.21.12

Check out the best source for Taylor gifs, on tumblr.

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Sadly, no :(

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Anna Banana 13 wrote:
    I almost touched her on the Speak Now tour, I was an inch away. I was so devastated!

Siggie by Camryn
    Avi by me

Me too :(

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:12 AM

OMG!!!!! She said "It's Okay" to you... Dear lord.... SHE SPOKE WORDS TO YOU!!!! OMG!!!! I'd freaking die...

xXNicoleXx
    xXNicoleXx

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:14 AM

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO LUCKY!!! I haven't been near her or touched her or MET HER! I just freaked out because I was in the same room (arena) that she was in at the same place and actually saw her in actuality.

xXNicoleXx
    xXNicoleXx

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:20 AM

So lucky Im jealous
    Taylor Swift

Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I have never met her :( but I will never give up! :D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.