Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How You've Met Or Touched Taylor

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

So how have you? I touched her on her Speak Now tour. My best friend and I were a little up high but we could still get around. When Taylor came around the arena my friend and I ran down the stairs. There were many people in front of us so we just stuck our hands in the crowd hopeing to touch Taylor. My friend reached out looked at me and said "I got her I got her!" She got a hold of Taylors dress and wouldnt let go! The crowd brought us to the front and we were up close to Taylor then my friend finally let go and I apologized. Taylor looked back at me and said "Oh its ok!" It was awesome! So whats your story?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How You've Met Or Touched Taylor

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:45 PM

haha, thats hilarious! i have never met/hugged/touched taylor before but how olds your friend?
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I would do anything to even be RIGHT in front of her!

1) SupermanFlyAway 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Haha! Thats so funny! Never met nor touched her! I remember being like 10 feet away from her though!
    [ IMG ]http://i47.tinypic.com/24eryhk.png[/ IMG ][/ url ]

*First 2 Graphics Bea*

http://[/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I won the Australian Covergirl competition and met her on March 2nd 2012 when she came to Perth (Australia) this year! Best moment of my life by far. So many tears and Taylor gives the most amazing hugs ;)

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:13 PM

superstar13_ wrote:
    haha, thats hilarious! i have never met/hugged/touched taylor before but how olds your friend?
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

Then she was 12, but now shes fixing to be 14 in July. Even though friends are crazy you gotta love em'.

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I held her hand on the Speak Now Tour in Perth, Australia. (March 2nd, 2012)
    & I met her November 28th, 2012 as I won a competition when she came back to Australia for her RED Promo! :)

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Never even seen her live but now cuz of the red tour idk I'm looking forward to getting to know wen she's gonna go through the arena so I can get as close as possible

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

made by Dream Impossible Things 13!
    [url=http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/]http://imageshack.us/a/img266/1252/[/url][/signature]

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I've never met Taylor but I have gotten a hug at one of the Fearless Tour shows. Since I had already been to one date of the tour I bought tickets right where she came out to sing Hey Stephen and then moved up to the top of the aisle during the video that played while she changed and came around. So I was about three feet from her as she performed and then when she finished she came over and hugged me. Definitely one of the highlights of my Taylor fan life. It may be as close as I ever get to meeting her but I'm lucky I got even that much of an interaction with her! (Just wish I had a better picture of it)
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:38 AM

lucky wish that was me
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I got to meet Taylor at the BBC Teen Awards. The craziest thing is that I had no idea I would be meeting her until a few hours before!

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:40 PM

omg thats so funny! I've never met her... :( i like need to!!!!!!!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM

MyWinterFirefly wrote:
    I got to meet Taylor at the BBC Teen Awards. The craziest thing is that I had no idea I would be meeting her until a few hours before!

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

i was with emily :D
    credit to supermanflyaway

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Got pre-show meet and greet before the show in Omaha on May 28th 2011 :)
    ---

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:57 PM

would do anything to even be RIGHT in front of her!

us swifties are sooo crazy and obsessed!it's holarious

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I met Taylor for the first time in March last year through a pre-show m&g. I won a competition where you had to buy one of Taylor's cards to get a special code, then say in 25 words or less what you would ask Taylor if you met her. That night when I was in the pit section, Taylor walked down the stairs and stopped at us, put her hand on my face and held my friends hand and I said "I remember you". I met her on a Saturday night in Sydney (Australia) and then I also went to the 3 Melbourne shows. On the Monday night, I held her hand as she walked through the crowd after the acoustic set. On the Wednesday night, she recognised me during the acoustic set and came up to me and gave me her guitar pick. When I went to iHeartRadio, I was in the aisle where she walked down at the start of her set. She stopped right in front of me and I held onto her arm (she was looking at the other side of the aisle unfortunately!) I met her again during release week after the Katie show. She signed my first m&g photo but we didn't get a photo together. As I was holding the photo when she was signing it, she was touching my hand that was shaking so badly! I have the full stories written as blogs on my profile!

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I was really close to the isle and got a really good look at her, ok that sounds weird...

[url=http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483]http://smileygenerator.us/smileytags/links/432_002_92_322.081483[/url][/signature]

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:40 PM

i REALLY WANNA MEET HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHH :/
    url=http://tinyurl.com/6o54afe]

h[/signature]

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:22 PM

my story is somewhere on here

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I Held her Hand at the Speak Now Tour on March 12th,2011&
    I met her while she was in Germany for a TV Show. Best day of my life.

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I toughed her at the Speak Now concert. I met her at the CMA's!
    I will be RED on October 22

^Made by me!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.