Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: dancing on stage with taylor..my 2012

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM

that would be so cool

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Wow! You had a really good year! Im happy for you!!
    I was Fearless 9/20/2009, 3/6/2010 4/2/2010
    I got to speak now 5/26/2011, 5/27/2011, 8/14/2011, 10/8/2011, 11/5/2011
    And I cant wait for March 13!!!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:12 PM

that's so awesome, you must have had a great year! congrats!

1,2,3: Me 4:Heleh 5:Bluebell

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Wooow you had an amazing year, I just can't think of anything better! :)

^Made by me! :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Oh my word, I could only DREAM to be as lucky as you are. What a year!!! That's incredible!!

RE: dancing on stage with taylor..my 2012

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Wow!!!!! Almost every month this year!!! Congrats!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Starlight22 wrote:
    Wow!!!!! Almost every month this year!!! Congrats!!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Thanks girl I seriously feel blessed!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:49 AM

You had a busy Taylor year!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Wow ! you got to dance, On Stage ! with Taylor, how many people can say they've done that ? (not counting her dancers that is ) Congrats on an amazing year !

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:43 AM

WOW that's amazing! I hope i'll meet her one day, or just watch her perform. LUCKY YOU!! :D

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:47 AM

You are SO lucky you live in a place where you can go to all these things! I really hope i can meet her someday :)

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:11 AM

NicktheTaylorFan wrote:
    Wow ! you got to dance, On Stage ! with Taylor, how many people can say they've done that ? (not counting her dancers that is ) Congrats on an amazing year !

Yeah it was at iheartradio and there was only 60 of us! Maybe she will do it on tour like Katy Perry did but I will always have the memory and be able to say I did it first lol :)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:19 AM

you don't know how lucky you are to live where you live and have the money to do all of that!!!!!!! i hope 2013 is just as great for you!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:29 AM

oh my god how many times have you met her???!!! I'm a little jealous but you totally deserve this haha :)

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 8:45 AM

you are so lucky girl! awesome its so great! wish i could meet her one-day!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:19 AM

cool:)
    greece. loves. taylor.

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM

How were you able to get into all of these events?

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:43 AM

this is awesome! congrats, pretty cool story!
    i wish i lived in the US, there are so many awesome chances to meet taylor or go to (award) shows :)
    ... and I could wait patiently, but I really wish you would drop everything now

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Sweet! Congrats! I wish I was as lucky as you! I haven't even been to any of her concerts! Mabye for the Red Tour! Well, congrats! I hope you never forget those rare memories! What a blessing! ;)
    I'll one day I will meet you :')

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.