1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meet & Greet concert questions

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Hi! I am dying to meet Tay when I see her on tour, but I'm not exactly sure how to get in to the meet & greet (if she's having one). I've seen a video of people in a meet & greet, but they all have special lanyards. Is that part of the VIP package? If not, can I line up to get one, do they give them out, or do I buy them seperately? Thanks so much!
Red on the 15th

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meet & Greet concert questions

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:05 PM

you can meet taylor by either getting into the t party or winning a radio contest.VIP packages do not include a meet and greet with taylor.

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I got pre-show meet and greet from waiting outside the arena since 10 AM. On the Speak Now Tour you have to be at a certain part of outside the arena to get it so its part luck. I didnt have a Lanyard I had a paper wristband that was neon green and said Taylor Swift on it in the font she uses.
    ---

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM

From what I have heard there are people going around the areana during the concert and they hand out the lanyards to the people who have the best costumes or sign or who have been really into the concert for the whole show! But some peple so crowd behind some doors and occaisionally people will come out and give you the meet and greet lanyard! Hope this helps x

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM

taylor29star wrote:
    From what I have heard there are people going around the areana during the concert and they hand out the lanyards to the people who have the best costumes or sign or who have been really into the concert for the whole show! But some peple so crowd behind some doors and occaisionally people will come out and give you the meet and greet lanyard! Hope this helps x

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature][/quote]

yeah!when taylor's team goes around the arena finding people,that is for the t party!
    [signature][img="http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae327/annakristina101/zl9pb9jpg.png"]

signatures made by TanyaxOh and DancingAroundAllAlone

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 2:11 PM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    I got pre-show meet and greet from waiting outside the arena since 10 AM. On the Speak Now Tour you have to be at a certain part of outside the arena to get it so its part luck. I didnt have a Lanyard I had a paper wristband that was neon green and said Taylor Swift on it in the font she uses.
    ---

Really!!?? That's so cool! Hope my mom would let me do that...
    Red on the 15th

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:30 AM

I won a contest on the radio. Try to enter contests on your local radio stations :)

04.20.13 - TAMPA FL!