Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Want to meet Taylor?

Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Ok so I went to Nashville with my best friend, who is also on TC (MaddieBro13). We wanted to see the Speak Now Exhibit before it closed and we found out the CMA's were going to happen while we were there. Honestly I never thought that that day would be the best day of my life. So basically we literally went to the red carpet and waited 5 hours for Taylor to arrive. I met tons of other stars like Lucy Hale, Hunter Hayes, Carrie Underwood, etc. Taylor finally came and everyone was going crazy and we all started chanting her name. She then went to every single person behind the gates at the red carpet and signed an autograph for everyone. She took a video on my phone and signed my shirt! She told me she loved me and I was bawling at this time. So if you want a chance to meet Taylor go to the next CMA's and I am positive she will come over to you! I hope the best of luck if you do try!
I will be RED on October 22

^Made by me!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Want to meet Taylor?

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Thats so awesome!!!

Re: Want to meet Taylor?

Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Aw, you're so lucky. That's amazing. :D
    xx

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.