1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

One day late for a chance to see Taylor!!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Ok so I am trying to post this on another thread because it was deleted on the all things taylor thread, im guessing because it talked about Taylor's "personal" life? I really was not commenting on that at all but to be safer I left out who she was in company with...anyway heres my story and hopefully this one stays up

So I was in NYC on Saturday for a day trip with my family, and one of the places we went was central park. Then yesterday, I read an article on the front page of Yahoo saying she was walking around central park on Sunday!! If I was just a day later going to NYC I might have gotten a chance to see her! Wouldn't that have been amazing lol

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: One day late for a chance to see Taylor!!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Argh, unlucky! Good luck next time she's around.

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Aww man! You will have your chance one day! Don't lose hope!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Awww, that happened with me in Nashville but she was there the day after me :( Good Luck!
    ---

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Well, you were close
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

RE: One day late for a chance to see Taylor!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Thanks for the well wishes guys!! Hopefully someday I will get to meet her!!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM

I was walking in the park while we she was there with my friend (on a trip to NYC) and we almost went to the zoo and then we were like nahh...GRRRRR

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Awww, unlucky but you'll get your chance :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I would've been so mad!! You'll get your chance to meet her someday!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

RE: One day late for a chance to see Taylor!!

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 8:04 AM

That's such a bummer :(

That reminds me of in 2011 Miley Cyrus was at the mall that I work at...its not a huge mall or anything special at all, but Liam was here filming a movie and I guess they wanted to go shopping. She was walking around the mall like a regular person and met a bunch of fans too...I had worked that day, but got off a few hours before she was there. I was so mad. I'm not really a fan of her now with how she acts, but I was then.
    Thank You Daya!