Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meeting Taylor.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I have been wanting to meet Taylor for the last 5 years. I have done everything there is to make that a reality. Joined contests, tried T-Party, called the radio, send emails to Ellen, made posters, t-shirts, everything. I have always been really positive about this though. Especially when I see other fans meeting Taylor because it makes me think "If they met her, so can I!" Whether I meet Taylor or not, I will always support her. The sad thing is, that lately I feel like my dream won't come true.

I was really stoked about getting a new opportunity at the Red tour. I also wanted to be there and dance along with Taylor and support her because I just love her so much. We've had no luck in getting tickets. We've tried 5 times and still nothing. It makes me wonder how some people have tickets for 3 shows and they keep getting more! How is that possible?! I just want to stay positive. I want to believe that I'll meet Taylor someday. Am I the only one who feels like this?

Swiftie since 2007
I will be Red on August 23rd.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meeting Taylor.

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Sometimes I feel like I'll never meet her. But I just got tickets to the Red tour, so I hope I get to meet her then! I'm sorry about tickets, but there must be somewhere you can buy them. Stay positive :)
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM

I feel the same as you :( i havent even been able to go to any of her concerts!

Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:57 PM

i feel the same! i can't even get tickets to one concert how are people going to like 3!!! i really want to meet her 2. i think that on taylor connect we should have give aways to get free tix to her concert!!!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:30 AM

I try not to stress too much about meeting her. If it's meant to happen, it will happen. I take any opportunities I can to be near to her but only so I can enjoy the opportunity and meet other fans. I see a lot of people get frustrated when their "perfect plan" fails and I also see people who just bumped into her in a coffee shop when they least expected it. It's not something I can control, so I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the ride :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 4:21 PM

It's not that I make plans to meet Taylor. I don't. I want it to happen unexpectedly. I'm just really bummed that I haven't gotten any Red tour tickets.

Swiftie since 2007

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I send a guitar to Ellen for her in hopes she'd use it for a Make My Dream come true segment. Still nothing...

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:38 PM

I'm sorry love :( I really hope you're able to get tickets! They'll release more closer to the date that should still be good seats, so don't give up!

I totally get ya about the whole meeting Taylor thing. I'm in the same situation. Fan for 5 years with no meeting her luck. I'm hoping 2013 will be our year! :)

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:06 PM

i will never meet taytay bcs she will never come to argentina.............at least for now .but if you are in th USA just keep it on love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:37 PM

try stubhub

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I feel exactly the same way i was like at my first taylor swift concert and i was like "da can i meet her?" and hes like "how bout you go backstage and ask them if you can meet them see what happens"
    Hi there Stop scrolling down these comments... i just want to tell you - YOUR BEAUTIFUL

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I still don't have any tickets :'( My last hope is Friday.

Swiftie since 2007

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Hey I know how you feel. I can't tell you how many contests that I have tried to win. I haven't even gotten to see her in concert yet. But on May 12, that will change. And my lucky is TERRIBLE so I doubt I'll be able to get T Party. I guess that I'll just be another fan that shows up.
    ~ Dedicated Lovatic and Swiftie

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:11 AM

I have always wanted that too.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM

i know how you feel!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM

I will try to get tickets again tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Swiftie since 2007

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:02 PM

GOOD LUCK. SO THEN, YOU CAN BE THE LUCKY ONE. YEAH, YOU CAN BE THE LUCKY ONE. CAN YOU TELL ME KNOW YOU'LL BE THE LUCKY ONE...OOOHHHHHH, YEAH YOU CAN, OH, OOOOOOOH OH OH.

~~~

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I've wanted to meet Taylor for 5 years too and I still haven't. Don't give up hope! Someday we will both meet Taylor!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and TaylorHeart13 :)

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:12 PM

HEY Swifties Include meee lol.. I wanna meet herr tooo!! :))

I love this site everr
    "Hey you called me up again just to break me like a promise
    So casually cruel in the name of being honest"

-All too well by TS

Here's also a link Please read it's my friend's Novel, I know she don't have title yet but in time she'll put the title l

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Totally feel the same way you do!! It will happen!!

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

RE: Meeting Taylor.

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Don't worry your not alone I feel the same way and have done the EXACT AND WHEN I SAY THAT I MEAN THE EXCACT SAME THINGS AS YOU HAVE DONE I have only been to one concert since I'm in Aussie QLD I went to speak now brisbane Australia like my friend she's a total liar I don't believe this she says she's got like every single Taylor swift dress and have been to every concert in the world of hers

Never Ever Give Up On Your Dreams

Learn to be fearless learn to speak now and most of all BE RED GIRL 4EVER

Hope this inspires you

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.