Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Walgreens M&G Story <3

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:48 PM

as some of you may already know i won a contest through walgreens with taylor swift and my local news channel abc 7 in los angeles and had the pleasure of catching up with my girl taylor last night in los angeles here is my story!

yesterday my best friend and i were getting ready for the event and we picked up some early birthday cupcakes for her.
red velvet with red sprinkes and 13s :]

then we went to the KIISFM Jingle Ball village trying to win tickets to see her perform later that night and had no luck,
so we headed to the Walgreens to see TAYLOR!
as i brought in the cupcakes i had someone stop me saying i couldn't give them to her!
i was very sad..seeing as i had done other things with taylor i asked to give them to her mom or her assistant i knew by name and she said i could give them to her assistant!
so the cupcakes made it in and she assured me taylor would get them!

before i knew it i was standing in front of my favorite person on the planet..
She came in to hug my bestfriend and then saw me and said
"hey girl how are you i am so glad you could make it" i was in such shock and so happy that i started tearing up. which i have never done before.. i told her that she was amazing and never disappoints me. then she says awwww and gives me another hug, sees a picture of us from 2008 on my debit card and says "OMG how cute!' we need an updated picture comeon! taking the picture she just hugged and leaned into me! i will post it here as soon as i get it! she signed my photo without asking for my name and i was like omg after all these years she remembers!! out loud and she laughed so cute and kept hugging me and saying how much she loved me! then she signed my debit card and told us that she was excited we were going to jingle ball and would see us later!

here are my signed photos

it was all such a blur because being as blessed as i have been with taylor and meeting her as many times as i have everytime i see her is something i will cherish forever i try to enjoy every moment as much as possible and i never take ANYTHING for granted.

after the meet and greet we headed over to the venue she was gonna be performing at to try and get some last minute tickets and it was pouring rain and we couldnt find any parking by the time we got to the venue it was 8:00 and we knew taylor started at 9:30 we were hoping someone would be selling tickets and sure enough my friend heard a couple had 2 tickets the tickets retailed at 95 a piece and we only 40 dollars they ended up giving them to us and we had perfect seats 2 rows up from the floor with a great view to see taylor!!!!!

i couldnt have asked for a better day. taylor swift is the sweetest person on the planet.
thanks for reading
xoxo

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Walgreens M&G Story <3

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM

OMG thats so cool!!!

Made by TwinkleSwift!! Request from her! She is amazing!

RE: Walgreens M&G Story <3

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM

thats great :)
    credit to supermanflyaway

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 3:02 PM

ahhh Heather!! This is amazing!!! Love this and love you and can't wait to see the photo!

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Great story - so happy for you!
    "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go"

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Ahhhh! That's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Congratulations ! Thanks for sharing your story, on a side note, how did you get that picture onto your debit card ?

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Congratz :) x

Thanks to Calizzle4 and Sm160 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Lucky! I'm so happy for you! Maybe I will meet Taylor one day!

I Spoke Now on September 27,2011
    Sep 27- I met some of the agency and dancers!!!
    BEST DAY EVER!
    I will (hopefully) be RED on June 2,2013

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Lucky! Great story, i'm so happy for you!!

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 7:29 PM

That's awesome!! Im so happy for you, sounds like you had an amazing day, thanks for sharing!! :)
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:30 PM

great story! Taylor makes people feel so much at ease with her. She is so special among the super-celebrities because she refuses to think of herself as such :)
    Mark the Nifty Swifty

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:19 PM

thats soo cool! i wish i get to meet her sometime in my lifetime! :)

RE: Walgreens M&G Story <3

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:41 PM

AMAZING.
    I want those cupcakes.

I spoke now on 6/8/11
    Check Out My Profile, I don't bite

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Thats awesome!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    [url=http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u503/Lolobeem/Taylor[/url][/signature]

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Such a cute story!
    Thank you Sweetgirl & Daya!!!

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

you're so lucky!!! hopefully i'll get to meet her someday...

credits to Brooker27 :D

Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 9:38 AM

That is so AMAZING that she remembered your name! I LOVED your story. That's too bad you couldn't hand her the cupcakes. Maybe its for security reasons? How did you get a debit card with your M&G pic on it? That's so AMAZING! :D
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Wow, you're so lucky. And that's great that you have her on your bank card! If I ever meet her I'll want to do the same. It'll mean switching banks but pft, I don't care!

Thanks for sharing your story :)

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 12:44 PM

That's awesome! Such a nice story :) Congrats!

Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Congratulations! Thats amazing!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.