Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My Story of when I Met Taylor..

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Hi guys, on November 29th, 2012 I met Taylor Swift!!
This is story,-- It all started at the ARIA Awards on November 29th, 2012. When we got to the city it was 12.15pm, and the RED CARPET started at 3.30! I met some nice Swifties that are on Taylor Connect, and one of them gave me the violinists pick (Caitlyn) that they caught during concert! We waited with them for hours untill it satrted. I met some nice Aussie stars and got there autographs! AT 5.15pm Taylor came!!! At first she only walked down the opposite side of the RED CARPET so everyone on my side was worried that she wouldnt come to us, but she did! Finnaly. When she came I kinda got squashed considering I was the shortest and youngest peroson there. When she came to me I nearlly cried because she was just so flawless and beautiful! She signed my RED CD and I still can`t believe it actullay happened! Sadly I didn`t get a phtoto with Taylor but it was still magicall! :)

P.S.
Im nkt trying to brag!

some photos-

Taylor Swift!!

Rhiannan Fish (Home And Away)

Jessica Mauboy

Some of my friends I met

[!url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][?IMG]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bbab6faed4f1f90

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My Story of when I Met Taylor..

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM

What a great story, congratulations :)

As for thinking that you're bragging, you've posted in the right section and we all love hearing a good story of how everyone has met Taylor. It's not bragging, just sharing a great story. Thanks for posting :)

RE: My Story of when I Met Taylor..

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I like your story! You are very lucky to have met her, and you are not bragging at all!

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

RE: My Story of when I Met Taylor..

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Awwh! So happy for you!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Clueless wrote:

As for thinking that you're bragging, you've posted in the right section and we all love hearing a good story of how everyone has met Taylor. It's not bragging, just sharing a great story. Thanks for posting :)

^This^

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Clueless wrote:

Very well put.
    My Boys

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Wow, congratulations! And you're not bragging at all!! If I were you, I would be screaming to the whole world!!! :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Hi beautiful! I was one of the girls that talked with you when we were waiting for Taylor on Thursday! :) I am so glad that you got her autograph! At one point I tried to hand my camera over to Taylor to say "take one with the three of us" so then at least you would have one, but I don't think she heard me :(

FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
    Phone call with Taylor - 16 February 2012 || Met Taylor - 12 March 2012 || Held Taylor's hand - 13 March 2012

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM

That's so AWESOME! Congrats on getting to meet her :) Can you post a pic of your signed CD?
    Thank You Daya!

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I'm so happy for you! You definitely deserved that after you toughed it out on that red carpet in the heat. You were a real trooper, I actually have a couple of photos to send you that I got when Taylor was signing for you :)

Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Congrats on getting to meet her!

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 9:42 PM

congrats dalring!!! the same thing happened to me! i think i was on the same side of the red carpet as you were :P i actually got a video of her arriving if you wanna watch it :) heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX4m4wcvVYI&feature=g-upl just skip to about 3:56 :D
    "Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right."

http://data.whicdn.com/images/38640484/tumblr_maqhfqSubz1r7cpf4o1_500_large.gif

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:39 PM

i don't think your bragging, your just sharing your story, because maybe that will give some other people hope to meet her too!

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Wow that's awesome! Congrats & i don't think that you're bragging at all but just telling your story!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:30 PM

that's AMAZING!!!!! You were very lucky!!! you're not bragging at all

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Congrats! So awesome that you got to meet her!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Awesome story! Congrats, you are so lucky! I am so happy for you!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:47 PM

wow that's so cool! Congrats!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Hey guys!
    So I'm trying to find a way to meet taylor swift. If anyone knows how I can email 13 Management, or get this video to Taylor, please let me know! Taylor made a huge impact on my life while I was paralyzed in the hospital and I want to let her know that! Feel free to reply with how Taylor impacted your life! Thanks everyone! Follow me on Twitter @auntieine and Instagram @hinck03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuOpjxt0gA

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:46 PM

A great Australian story! haha :)

Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Awww! That's great :) Very happy for you! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.