1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I met the Agency!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Hi everyone!

So I won tickets in a competition to be apart of the studio audience for when Taylor Swift would perform live in the studio of the Today Show in Australia and this is my experience. I already posted this in the Australia thread but thought I could post it here as well!

I lined up outside the studio before 5am so my friend and I were one of the first 20 people in line!

I got SO SO close to getting Taylor's signature but her manager person pulled her away to sing again :'( I was in the second row from the front on the left hand side of the tv screen, my hair was half up and half down. I saw myself on tv quite a few times :D I was part of the group who sang part of WANEGBT after the weather :D
However, I did get to touch Taylor's arm!!!!! AMAZING! And when she was singing WANEGBT she looked directly at me and sang the line " I use to think that we were forever ever" I died a little on the inside. I had the biggest smile on my face!!!

Paul threw guitar picks into the audience and I CAUGHT ONE!!!!

Security were a bit mean though we weren't allowed near anyone for more than 1 second and so we kept getting yelled at to leave :( But I did get to meet Paul, Amos, Caitlin and Grant for a quick hello while they were outside, before we were forced to leave.

Paul: Didn't get his signature but I did say hi to him and he smiled and waved at me! Got the guitar pick he threw into the audience!

Amos: I get to spend longer with Amos than the rest of them. He hi-fived me (ASHFNVJHTYK!) and told me (because I brought photos to get signed, just in case) that I had "awesome photo paper and did a good job of printing them off" LOL! He signed it and told me Thank you for coming! I told him he was amazing and said thank you for everything :)

Grant: Didn't get his signature either. But I did say hello and he said "Hi" and that after he put his guitar away he would sign my picture but security forced me away :'( But he is amazing. Can't believe I got to talk to him!

Caitlin: Such a sweetie! I said I loved her and she said "Aww thank you" :D And I actually got her to sign my photo!

WHAT AN AMAZING MORNING! I'm so thankful I got to be there! And I actually met the Agency! Even if it was only just a quick 'hello'!

26th of November 2012, IT WILL BE REMEMBERED! Best day...like, EVER!

^Bluebell

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I met the Agency!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:56 PM

LUCKY ONE!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 3:58 PM

That's so awesome!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got to meet Caitlin!!

I love you, Evann

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:01 PM

OMS CHRISTINA YOU'RE SOOOOOO LUCKY ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you got so close to Taylor.........today has to be the best day of your life!!!!!!!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Elysia Swift wrote:
    LUCKY ONE!

I know! I can't believe how lucky I was! :D

^Bluebell

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Berrysis wrote:
    That's so awesome!

Credit to starlightbeachbum1999

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Thank you! :D

^Bluebell

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Kbrubaker wrote:
    Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got to meet Caitlin!!

I love you, Evann

I know! I can't believe it!!!!

^Bluebell

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:11 PM

13swiftie13ds wrote:
    OMS CHRISTINA YOU'RE SOOOOOO LUCKY ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you got so close to Taylor.........today has to be the best day of your life!!!!!!!

DAN!!!!!!! OMS!!! IT WAS AMAZING1 I can't believe that it actually happened! I got so close to Taylor I actually touched her arm! :D

Yes!!!! That day was the best day of my life!!!!! :D

^Bluebell

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Aw!!! That's so awesome that you had that opportunity! Hope you had a lot of fun!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM

burningR3D wrote:
    Aw!!! That's so awesome that you had that opportunity! Hope you had a lot of fun!

It really was an amazing opportunity! I had the best fun ever!

^Bluebell

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:28 PM

That's so awesome!! Hope you had tons of fun!!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM

swiftlybeingaswiftie13 wrote:
    That's so awesome!! Hope you had tons of fun!!

made by dancingaroundallalone!

Thank you! I definitely had lots of fun! :D

^Bluebell

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:28 PM

U R SOOOOOO LUCKY! CONGRATS!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Iplayguitarandbanjofortaylor wrote:
    U R SOOOOOO LUCKY! CONGRATS!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Aww thank you so much! :D

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:50 PM

That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Ahh congrats! I'm so glad that you got to see Taylor and meet them!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Congrats!

Made my kerri.

Made

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:05 PM

OMS!!!!!!! I AM ENVYING YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit my Songbook and Threads
    ~"My songs aren't meant for girls to rip pages out of their diaries."~

~Nat~

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:13 PM

WAT LUCKY
    Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 7:25 PM

OMS! That's so cool!!!!! I have never ever met Taylor or anyone at the agency:(
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^