Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Offical want to meet Taylor club!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Hi guys ok if you eve want to meet Taylor join this club we will play games and talk about why we want to meet her just vist my prfolie add me and then your in just simple as that!!

Have a Amazing day!: Emily
I AM A SWIFTIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Offical want to meet Taylor club!!

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:28 PM

When you click the Grahic it takes you to add a topic

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://taylorswift.com/fo

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Join!
    I want to meet her so bad!! I would do anything to meet her! She is my role model and inspiration! She's so kind to everyone and is just a beautiful person inside and out! My friend And I really want to go to her concert but we probably aren't able to... We're both hoping it will be a Christmas gift! But it's my dream to go to her concert and meet her!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:59 AM

I WANT TO MEET HER SO BAD I CAN'T EVEN. I've seen her live once. I know that day's going to happen in the near future. I just know it.

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:24 AM

Actually i always wanted that earlier to meet Taylor not now it doesn't make any difference just follow good things about her you will feel like her have that passion in your life so that you can feel proud at yourself raise yourself to that level even your parents feel proud about you be your hero.

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

i want to join

Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

i wanna join! meeting taylor would be like idek. i would pass out and cry. lol i almost cry thinking about it :P

on my journey to meet taylor ive gone to 3 concerts and made 2 potatoes #waddup

Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 12:02 AM

i'd love to meet taylor one day :)

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

RE: Offical want to meet Taylor club!!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Hi can I be in the club?

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.