Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Bethany Project 2012

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:59 PM

So y'all may have seen the post about Bethany from her mom. If not click here.

The goal of this project is to get Taylor to read that message.

Part 1
Let me know in the comments if you want to join the project!
Will everyone please welcome our newest TC member? She is AMAZING!!! Friend her for me?http://taylorswift.com/users/ap9MzWCP
I am TaylorSwiftRocks13

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Bethany Project 2012

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 5:41 PM

id LOVE to join!! :) such a beautiful story, id be honored to join!

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I'm in!! I would love for her to meet Taylor!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

if i win this compitition *fingers crossed* to meet her, I will certianly bring it up

(in austrlia here :)
    Stay, stay, stay
    I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
    You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
    But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I'd love to help, anything for a Taylor Swift fan!!!!

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I'm in. :)

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:13 AM

I'm so in C:

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:05 AM

i would be honoured to be apart of this :')
    i spoke now march 29th MEN arena uk!!!

i wound be enchanted if you visited my songbook
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/1955141/page/1?r=1230774

RE: Bethany Project 2012

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I would love to be a part of this project!! :)

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 9:28 PM

I would love to join! Her story is so touching, Taylor needs to see it!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.