1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

One of my favourite moments ever

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM

This is after the Paul O Grady show back in May 2009, i am the one she says "good to meet you i'd hug you but my skirt is blowing up"

it was so windy she had to keep holding her skirt down ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZqgZnh3zyM

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: One of my favourite moments ever

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Taylor's so AWESOME!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM

i regretnever asking for a photo as was first time meeting her but i felt selfish thinking if i get a photo then someone doesnt get to meet her, too bad NO ONE else had same thoughts ha, oh well

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM

SwiftieKat wrote:
    Taylor's so AWESOME!!
    -Kat

^thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo

^InTheRedDress (so amazing!!)[/sig

Agree!

Made by Camryn

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Awww. Cute! I think that was so classy of Taylor because she woulden't want a bad photo taken of her with her skirt blown up.
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:02 AM

Hjessie wrote:
    i regretnever asking for a photo as was first time meeting her but i felt selfish thinking if i get a photo then someone doesnt get to meet her, too bad NO ONE else had same thoughts ha, oh well

aww... ur really nice!!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Awwww this is really nice of you and Taylor :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Haha this is awesome!

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Omg, best line ever. Congratulations :)