Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Not exactly a M&G story

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:26 AM

So, I've never actually met Taylor but I have kind of had an encounter with her.

Back in 2008 my stepsister and I went to a couple Jonas Brothers shows on their Burnin' Up Tour. One of them was in Oklahoma City and the other was in Omaha since they weren't coming here. The OK one was first and it was awesome then about two weeks later, on July 21st we went to the Omaha show. We were staying in the hotel that was attached to the arena that they were playing at, because we assumed thats where they would be staying and we might have a chance to meet them. So early on in the day, we had to run to the store to finish the poster that we were working on. We took the elevator down and as we were walking out we passed a blond girl with curly hair. Right after we walked by her we were like, "she looked a lot like Taylor Swift" but we didn't really think anything of it.

Then once we got to the concert that night we were sitting in the lower level right by the sound booth and after Demi's set I saw Taylor walk into the sound booth to watch the show. That was when I realized that the girl we passed in the hotel that looked like Taylor Swift was actually Taylor Swift!

And that's my story lol.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Not exactly a M&G story

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM

How could you not tell it was Tay?!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:36 AM

Wow! that is so amazing! If Taylor walked right by me I would most likely freak out and start fangirling!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:42 AM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    How could you not tell it was Tay?!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

lol because I wasn't really paying attention, it was just like a glance at her. Like we smiled at each other but that was it. I was in the middle of a conversation and I wasn't like thinking, hey I might run into Taylor Swift here. lol

But trust me, I really regret not realizing it right away

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Thats a great story! If I saw Taylor walking around I would scream and ask for pictures and autographs!

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her! She also made my avater!

[url=http://i46.tinypic.com/167ml4]http://i46.tinypic.com/167ml4[/url][/signature]

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:16 AM

i still would have asked for a picture lol
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:17 AM

How could you not know it was Taylor? I would know Taylor anywhere! :)

We are never ever ever getting back together......

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Maddy13Taylorlover wrote:
    How could you not know it was Taylor? I would know Taylor anywhere! :)

We are never ever ever getting back together......

Because, like I said I wasn't really paying attention lol.

And at that time, I didn't know she and Joe were dating because I didn't read gossip and stuff like that so I had no reason to even think that it could have been Taylor.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Thats really awesome!!!
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Thats so cool!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM

That is a pretty cool story.

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 12:32 PM

So cool! And dont feel bad that you didnt realise it was her - If you didnt know she was going to be around, you wouldnt always think "Thats Taylor Swift" when you saw a curly blonde haired girl :P No one would :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 5:27 PM

its a cool memory atleast she smiled at you :)

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Thats so cool!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 2:28 AM

That's amazing!
    “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”

Swiftie Forever!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:50 AM

first,i wouldve known if it was Taylor....then i would have said OMG or smth wierd...and then i wouldve asked for a pic and an autograph!!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Wow! Out of all the places to see Taylor it was near an elevator! Great Story :)

Thankyou to 1) heleh 2) playfulconversations13

Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Oh my, what an unusual encounter!

Thanks for sharing :)

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Cool Story! My meet was pretty wierd too! I met her during the Fearless Tour and she started singing at the end of my row!!!!!!!!!!!!! She didnt Sign any thing though :(! But at least she hugged me. A little bit of the thirteen makeup rubbed off on my shirt. I will never ever EVER wash it!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.