Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Question for people who got in!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:27 AM

So i'd love to get in the T-Party just like everyone else, my question is I'm in the lower section for my concert, but 39 rows back :( Is it even worth trying to do something to get in the T-Party? I'm not going ALL our and making it about the T-Party like some people do but it would be so AWESOME :) I plan on enjoying the concert! But would Taylor's mom or her people be able to see us that many rows back? Has anyone ever gotten picked that far back?
Thank You Daya!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Question for people who got in!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:25 AM

I have a question similar to hers as well. My friends and I are wanting to go as a group and we are wanting to go all out for t-party. Our show has not go on sale yet but from what I have heard it is hard to get 6 seats together on the floor or lower level.

So if we can only get seats in the 200's.... is trying for t-party even worth it at that point. Has anyone with really high seats ever got it before?

Thanks!
    Thank you Dani_PazL & Daya!!!

Re: Question for people who got in!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I don't think it matters where you are. In Journey To Fearless Taylor says the fans that get chosen are "dressed up, huge signs, having the time of their lives going wild and freaking out!!" I think going to the T-Party is always gonna be worth it though. I wouldn't rely on doing this and expecting to go to the T-Party though, because if you don't then you might go home really disapointed. Oh, I haven't been btw, this is what I have heard. But the Journey To Fearless thingy is true. I have that! Hope this helps a little!!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:37 AM

SwiftlyFearless13 wrote:
    I don't think it matters where you are. In Journey To Fearless Taylor says the fans that get chosen are "dressed up, huge signs, having the time of their lives going wild and freaking out!!" I think going to the T-Party is always gonna be worth it though. I wouldn't rely on doing this and expecting to go to the T-Party though, because if you don't then you might go home really disapointed. Oh, I haven't been btw, this is what I have heard. But the Journey To Fearless thingy is true. I have that! Hope this helps a little!!

The FLAWLESS Hannah (SupermanFlyAway)!!

Thanks and this is EXACTLY why i'm not going all out and making a huge deal of it. I don't want to get let down by expecting it to happen. My boyfriend and I are going to do something cute, but its not all about the T-Party. Its going to be about having an AMAZING time & celebrating our 2 year anniversary at the concert :)

I had just read that a girl and her 3 friends that were in the 300 (nosebleed) section were picked on the Speak Now tour so I guess anything is possible :)
    Thank You Daya!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:12 AM

It doesn't matter where you sit. Her staffs will walk around, so if you're doing something special, I'm sure you'll get invited. I really want to go to her T-party too!!! :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 6:10 PM

what would you do spicial?
    I mean im going to a concert of hers with my aunt... I was going to make a Shirt and where RED skinny jeans but i really want to meet her but i dont have a lot of good ideas i hope ill think of something but im totally freaking i cant wait but i think i would freak even more if i met her
    *RED-Taylor Swift~Danaluv*

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I'm just going to go and have the time of my life. All the people I've heard about getting to go to the tparty never planned to go they were just being natural so that's my plan!
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 8:21 PM

ITS DEFS WORTH IT TO GIVE IT A TRY! WHAT THE FRICK IS THIS QUESTION.
    I had balcony seats! So far from the stage. I arrived at the venue 8 hours beforehand all dressed up with posters and glowsticks. All night i was dancing screaming singing having the time of my life. And then i witnessed, during the instrumental part of Haunted, these group of fans in my section get T PARTY passes. I didn't see them come at 11 a.m.
    But they had a bigger group so it was easier for them to get noticed I guess.
    So anyway, if people with balcony seats can get in, so can you!
    ~ Alisa
    Smiles all around :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:39 AM

my best friend and I were in the VERY back row of the arena.
    We didn't think we had any chance of getting in but we did :D
    We asked Gabby (the lady who picked us) how she saw us and she said 'I can see EVERYTHING! Every row, every person!'
    So don't lose hope because you have a far away seat, just enjoy the show, scream loud for Taylor and have fun!
    shining like fireworks over your sad, empty town.

Enchanted to meet you March 12 2012

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:21 AM

Thanks so much everyone :)
    Thank You Daya!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM

FearlessDreamer09 wrote:
    So i'd love to get in the T-Party just like everyone else, my question is I'm in the lower section for my concert, but 39 rows back :( Is it even worth trying to do something to get in the T-Party? I'm not going ALL our and making it about the T-Party like some people do but it would be so AWESOME :) I plan on enjoying the concert! But would Taylor's mom or her people be able to see us that many rows back? Has anyone ever gotten picked that far back?
    Thank You Daya!

RadiateLoveForTaylorSwift

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Everyone has a chance, but even if no one did, we should go crazy anyway, because we love Taylor! (;

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Just have fun! It doesn't matter how far away you are!

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Everyone in the building has a shot. In fact, generally, the further back you are, the better your odds. If you're in the nosebleeds, they actively look for you. If you're in the pit, well, you're pretty close to Taylor as it is, but you're not out of the running.

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Gosling wrote:
    Everyone in the building has a shot. In fact, generally, the further back you are, the better your odds. If you're in the nosebleeds, they actively look for you. If you're in the pit, well, you're pretty close to Taylor as it is, but you're not out of the running.

Exactly this! It doesn't matter where you are sitting! I've heard of people who've gotten back that've been on the floor, 100's, 200's, and 300's! They look for people everywhere!

Twitter: @COSwifte13
    Tumblr: coswiftie.tumblr.com

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.