1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My story about meeting/seeing taylor swift!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 7:47 PM

So I went to the Kids Choice Awards for free this past summer with my twin sister. And we went and sat in our seats in the 2 row. As the show was about to start i see a tall gorgeous blonde come and sit right in front of us. Then i notice Selena Gomez comes up and sits right by her. I look closely and notice its TAYLOR SWIFT! They were talking and laughing and for some reason taylor turns and looks right at us and says. I love your dresses they're so cute. And smiles at us as does Selena. She turned back around we my sister and I litearly scream inside haha. Then the show started and we got up and moved a little and ended sitting behind one direction who i didn't know at the the time and my sister accidentally said out loud "who is one direction" and they turned around and looked at her and kinda smiled and were like us. Haha so funny. I also so taylor perform at the vmas (free again) i was in the pit right by the stage with my twin sister. She was amazing!!!
Today i tried for the pre sale for la shows but had no luck they were all gone. So im hoping to get tickets for the san diego pre sale.
But im sure ill see her at the grammys next year :D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My story about meeting/seeing taylor swift!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:06 PM

WOW that is amazing!! Taylor is so sweet for saying that omg

made by iwasascarletletter

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:10 PM

FREE :O howww? luckyyyy!!!!!!

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:13 PM

wow thats so cool!!! HOW did you get such amazing seats for TCA and the VMA!?!?

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:34 PM

essenceofspark13 wrote:
    WOW that is amazing!! Taylor is so sweet for saying that omg

She really was! I was like omg!!!! She is so beautiful and flawless!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Morgan S wrote:
    wow thats so cool!!! HOW did you get such amazing seats for TCA and the VMA!?!?

I got them through an agency i am in. Best nights of my life so far haha

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM

haha wow you're so lucky!!!!

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Morgan S wrote:
    haha wow you're so lucky!!!!

Yeah :) I just hope next time I see her I can get a picture. I wasn't able to take my camera for either show. Which kinda sucked but i Do have a video from the tv of me and some people dancing in rihannas performance when she came through the crowd at the vmas. It was so fun to practice it in rehearsals too.

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Awwww what a sweet story!

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    Awwww what a sweet story!

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

Thanks! :)

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:36 AM

Lucky you!! :D
    “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
    ~ Taylor Swift

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:37 AM

wow!!! you're so lucky :D
    Bloom

RE: My story about meeting/seeing taylor swift!

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Wow amazing!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Thanks guys! :)

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM

Haha, you guys are sooooooooo sooooooo lucky!!!!! Omg, I would've died if I was back of Selena, Taylor and One Direction!!!!!!! That are my favorite people and band!!!!!!!! You are sooo lucky, and your experience was soo funny and lucky, congrats!!!! (I was like literally laughing about the 1D thing, lol!)

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:19 PM

SelTayVic wrote:
    Haha, you guys are sooooooooo sooooooo lucky!!!!! Omg, I would've died if I was back of Selena, Taylor and One Direction!!!!!!! That are my favorite people and band!!!!!!!! You are sooo lucky, and your experience was soo funny and lucky, congrats!!!! (I was like literally laughing about the 1D thing, lol!)

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Hehe thanks! :D It was awesome!

Here is a picture. This picture was taken before the show and before taylor arrived and also before we moved up to right behind selena. Taylor came right after this picture and sat right were selenas dad is sitting. If you can't see me or my sister we are the girls with our hands up holding the glow sticks :P

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Awww that's so cool. I like how the boys from One Direction were like >: ] at you guys. xD

Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

That is amazing!!!! :)
    Thank you Sweetgirl!

Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 4:47 AM

one direction would be quite speechless....i was laughing...
    ur lucky to have even SEEN peeps like TS,SG, and ofcourse...1D...

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:18 AM

MissHappyNarwhal wrote:
    Awww that's so cool. I like how the boys from One Direction were like >: ] at you guys. xD

It was so funny haha. But now im like a fan (Not a crazy one just like their music and I think Liam is cute :P)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM

NomadsGirl4ever wrote:
    That is amazing!!!! :)
    Thank you Sweetgirl!