1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Something I would have never imagined...

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:01 PM

So, as you might know, Taylor was in Germany the last weekend. In Frankfurt to be accurate. And I live in a town right next to Frankfurt. Because I couldn't get tickets for the EMAs I went to look for Taylor in Frankfurt. I went there Saturday morning and we couldn't find her. And I went Sunday morning.
I got up at 5 a.m. on Sunday when two Swifties, we had met them on Saturday, told me about where Taylor's hotel was. And so, by 10, we were there.
We weren't many by then, but more people came and they put up fences to hold us back. Several stars came out and people screamed and took photos and got autographs, but Taylor didn't appear.
I was about to give up. It was ice-cold and I'd been standing in first row and squeezed between other fans and my legs hurt. But my friend kept saying 'No, we stay!'
And then, at 3 o clock, Taylor and Andrea came out!

I had this little rose I had made her, and I was hoping so badly she'd take it. Taylor saw us screaming and her face said 'OMG... are they here for me?' She turned around to some MTV-guys and asked if she could come to us and then she came.

And she came along the line and I held out that little rose I had made myself and painted and put glitter on and she came and I screamed 'I MADE THIS FOR YOU, PLEASE, I MADE IT MYSELF!'

Taylor took it, smiled and said 'Awww...' then she grabbed my camera and said 'You wanna take a picture?' And in the next moment her face was right next to mine and she took the picture.

She smells so amazing and I really wanna know what perfume she was wearing, maybe Wonderstruck Enchanted?

I didn't even imagine seeing her. And then she came and took a picture like I was someone special. She is so good, so beautiful and so wonderfully nice. As if I was special, she didn't judge me and she took my present. I was enchanted. I still am.

I couldn't help but smile when she was next to me to take the picture, it is like a spell she uses to make us smile I think. Because I was crying after it and screaming desperately before it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I leave my window open cause I'm too tired tonight to call your name. Just know: I'm right here, hoping that you'll come in with the rain.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Something I would have never imagined...

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Awesome! Some of you guys are so lucky.
    M

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Yayz for you!!!! So lucky! Especially since it was in Germany, not like the USA :) Yayz! :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

RE: Something I would have never imagined...

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM

omg you're so lucky

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Thank you :') I can't believe it. I am nothing special you see, so it was... amazing...

But I leave my window open cause I'm too tired tonight to call your name. Just know: I'm right here, hoping that you'll come in with the rain.

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM

All Swifties are special!
    M

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Thank you... But I really am not... It was such an amazing experience. I hope all of you will meet her someday too!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM

LillySwifty wrote:
    Thank you... But I really am not... It was such an amazing experience. I hope all of you will meet her someday too!

Yes you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously - Taylor asked specifically to see YOU! She didnt just go to every fan - She saw you and wanted to talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See - You are special and even Taylor thinks so :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

lucky in so many ways

Credit to SparklyFearlessGirl13 for my graphic

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Thank you :') This is why I love you, you are all so nice, I wish you all the luck you can get to meet her too!

RE: Something I would have never imagined...

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:18 PM

thats an awesome story. you go girll!!!! seriously i hope i can be as lucky as you one day
    Hannah Marie

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Thank you :) For all of you that speak German, I wrote a report for this website and they put it online :)

Bericht

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM

You are sooooooooooo lucky!!! I wish i had a chance to take a picture with her.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Aww! Taylor is so sweet, You are so lucky! I love your picture with Taylor, you are both beautiful!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM

LillySwifty wrote:
    Thank you :) For all of you that speak German, I wrote a report for this website and they put it online :)

Bericht

I don't know if other browsers have translate built in...but I was able to read it using translate with Google Chrome. Great story!
    M

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Thank you all :) I just want you to know that I have the strong feeling that all of you are gonna meet her one day. Because I know you feel like it is never gonna happen. Because I thought so too. I mean I'm from Germany, she almost never comes here and I had given up hope already. Even if you gave up hope, don't give up trying. Taylor is not gonna walk away when she sees you. Don't worry. I want y'all to stay positive for it will happen! Okay? :)
    What do you say when tears are streaming down your face in front of everyone you know?
    And what do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didn't show?

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:57 AM

aww.........lovely story !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

^^me

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Aww congrats!! (:
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Thank you :') You are so nice for reading this and being happy for me, thank you so much :')
    What do you say when tears are streaming down your face in front of everyone you know?
    And what do you do when the one who means the most to you is the one who didn't show?

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Such an amazing story, you are soooooo lucky!!!!x
    People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine

Love, Eva :)

Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I hope you'll be lucky one day too! Taylor isn't hiding from fans, so don't give up trying. She wasn't even allowed to come to us as I found out later but she came anyway :)