Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Swiftie Question

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I always get this question and i just would like to know if anyone else gets asked this question.

Whenever i tell people, i love Taylor Swift and everything and i show them my phone case (Taylor surprise, surprise) EVERYONE ALWAYS ASKS THIS, "have you ever met Taylor Swift?" Which of course is no. Which for someone who has seen her in concert 4 times, kinda surprising. I just find it really funny..

Oh! and in another instance, i was at the heart radio concert, and when they announced Taylor and started bawling. I could not control it. And all the radio co-workers were like "aww" but this one lady saw me and started talking to my dad, and was like "We have to get her to meet Taylor." and all this stuff. But has anyone done this to y'all? Like oh, "have you met Taylor?" or "You have to meet her" stuff?

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Swiftie Question

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Nope! I haven't met her

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I haven't met her either and I'm obbsessed with her too :( I cried when they announced the RED tour recently :) and on many other occasions I have cried for her :) haha
    "I spoke now June 25th 2011 in the pouring rain"
    "I will be RED July 27th 2013"

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:57 PM

yes, people are always asking if i have met her! but of course no. i haven't:( but who knows! maybe i'll get the chance?

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:40 AM

I've never met her either ): it'd be a miracle if i ever did rfghj
    We will be remembered..
    8/6/11 Speak Now Tour, Philadelphia, PA

RE: The Swiftie Question

Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 7:39 AM

i get that a lot too!
    ~IM FEARLESS ENOUGH TO SPEAK NOW~

Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I wish...

Sparks Flew June 8th, 2011.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Caitykat13 wrote:
    i get that a lot too!
    ~IM FEARLESS ENOUGH TO SPEAK NOW~

Its like NOT EVERY SWIFTIE MEETS TAYLOR! GOSH

Thanks for the graphics Bea!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I haven't met her either and I'm obsessed with her too

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I haven't met her too. But I wish I Could.
    Elaine Dee

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I get that from my sister.. she is always like 'why do you like her so much', 'you are never going to meet her, and if you do meet her it's not like she is going to remember you cuz she meets thousands of fans every year'. It makes me so annoyed and frustrated because I think of Taylor as a bestfriend.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Your right.... =(
    Elaine Dee

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:12 PM

I soooo want to meet her, nobody asks if I have met her because I don't live anywhere close to LA or Nashville

Made by Dreamimpposible! Your amazing! Request from her!
    Glitter Text Generator

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM

no I haven't but I wish!!!

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I haven't met her, but I haven't lost hope. I hope that someday some miracle will happen and I will meet her :)
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:48 AM

I haven't met her either but someday I will :D
    From now on thinking RED is something confident and brave !
    Stay FEARLESS and never forget to SPEAK NOW !
    Long Live TAYLOR SWIFT !

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM

I have never met Taylor yet. but of course she's on my wish list for celebrities I would LOVE to meet some day.

- - - - - - - - Signature - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I hope I will meet her someday

Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 6:27 AM

me too
    oh and read? :) starlight
    http://taylorswift.com/users/sulwen_t/blogs/3793292

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.