1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wonderstruck MTV UK interview

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:59 AM

In October, I got to meet Taylor Swift in London, and also interview her. The video of my  question still hasn't been released, but the interview she did with Laura Whitmore for MTV has been, and I was stood in the back of the room watching it! They haven't put the entire interview up, as she also talked about things like the EMAs, her music memories from when she was younger, the Begin Again music video, charity work and other things. But what they have posted is amazing, it's definitely my favourite interview with Taylor but that's probably because I was actually there! 
I'm surprised that you can't hear me in the background, I think I was hyperventalating or something as it was that flawless. Especially when Taylor said 'I like birds. And cats. Uh... anyway' and I was stood less than 2 metres away from Taylor Swift talking about her love of cats.

Here is the video in case you want to watch, it's a really good interview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fx6955vahw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

29th March 2011 I spoke now.
6th October 2012 I was enchanted to meet you, Taylor.
7th October 2012 I was RED on the red carpet.
Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back¹³

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Wonderstruck MTV UK interview

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Thanks for posting! :)

I love that interview - I saw it a little while ago.

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Wow that is so great you got to meet Taylor, you are so lucky! glad you had such an amazing time

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM

You're so lucky, thanks for sharing. I remember looking on Twitter the day they announced the winner and congratulating you, then waiting for the day of the interview to see how it went :)

Yeah, sorry for being creepy like that.

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Clueless wrote:
    You're so lucky, thanks for sharing. I remember looking on Twitter the day they announced the winner and congratulating you, then waiting for the day of the interview to see how it went :)

Yeah, sorry for being creepy like that.

Aw thank you! No that's not creepy at all

Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I love this! "And cats" Sort of off-topic, but that's Taylor! :)

Adorable siggy made by my amazing draw something buddy SparklyFearlessGirl13 ! You should really check out her graphic shop! They're really g