Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

GMA & CMA. :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:37 AM

So I just got back a week ago from America, to which I was there for Taylors album release week in New York and then went to Nashville for the CMA awards week. I was lucky enough to get to say hey to Taylor twice whilst there!

Basically for Taylors release week, we were lucky enough to have passes for both day, which meant we didnt have to camp out, which was a sincere blessing. I'm very thankful. Anyways, so we got to stand inside the studio & watch Taylors interview from inside, but before she was interviewed, everyone in the studio was led upstairs to a green room, as such. We had no idea why but then suddenly Taylor appeared! She first spoke to these two adorable little girls, who unfortunately I assume were cancer patients, which broke my heart and when they said their names she knew exactly who they were and said how she was meant to come see them on a previous trip and was sorry she couldnt make it but was so happy she got to meet them then! Then she looked at my friends and I and I said that I loved the new albuuuuuuum (cause it was album release day!) and she said 'thaaaaank youuuuuu' in the same way I said it, which made me laugh. She said she wanted to take individual pictures with everybody which was a huge shock to us as we were told that we probably wouldnt be meeting taylor this week, which we were absolutely fine with and just grateful for the passes!

She came and stood right next to me and put her arm round me whilst a queue formed and her team explained this would be very quick as they were due to go live on air in 8 minutes, and there were about 30-50 of us in that room. Erica took our picture with my phone, which had the new Taylor iphone cover on and taylor like, freaked out. She was like 'OMG your case, I love it. That's me! Where did you get it!?' and I was like "today! they sold them at walgreens and we went to get your album at midnight and your mum was there" and she goes "yes! that's so awesome! She told me you guys were all there!" :) I gave her a quick hug bye and wished her luck for the show.

NOW, cause im stupid and awkward and a new iphone user, I accidently palmed my iphone and deleated the picture. Luckily I realised as soon as I did it and almost cried. I ran back to just outside the room expecting them to be really angry cause they were so rushed. THANKFULLY they were perfectly fine with it and let me wait until the end to go back and speak to taylor again! I got to the end of the queue and I walked up to taylor and was literally flustered like 'I AM SO SORRY I DELETED THE PICTURE BY ACCIDENT I TOLD YOU I WAS AWKWARD!" and erica and paula laughed so that put me at ease and took another picture and Taylor started laughing and then put her hands up in kind of her paw/meredith position and said 'I told you I was awkwahhhd' in my accent. This is kind of becoming a thing between Taylor and I, where she immitates my accent so I was like "Taylor you always do that!!" and she goes "Cause its THE BEST ACCENT EVER! I love it!!!" and we both started lying! I rushed out the room thanking her and she said she'd see me out there!

So the rest of our release week was amazing, we got to see Taylor on GMA both times, watched the recording of the Katie show and also Live on Letterman, which has to be in the top 3 times i've ever seen Taylor live!

So then we were off to Nashville for 10 days! We didn't actualy know we would be attending the CMA awards at all to be honest. It was the day before that we got invited! Because of this, we kind of thought we would abandon our plan of waiting for her on the red carpet because we wanted to be sure we would be in ontime to see the show, which was our first time seeing! We got to the carpet at 3, but I would suggest if you're doing it go there way earlier. The only reason we got to the front was because our incredible friends saved us some spots, which we didnt ask them to do but they did anyways. So grateful!

Anyways, Taylor turned up REALLY early, for her anyways haha. About 6.30 it was. She got out her car and made her way up the entire line, signed for everybody! When she got to us she was like 'HI!!! I'm coming to see you guys next week!" and we were like what haha? and repeated 'I'm coming to see you guys NEXT week!!!" and we were just like, in shock like okay...!!! Hahah, we knew she was coming to the UK soon but we didnt know she'd think of it when she saw us, it made us really happy :) She took a picture with us and I love it. I told her she looked gorgeous and she thanked me. There was a few more things said but it was so loud I could barely remember where I was haha.

After this, we went inside and watched the show. Taylor performed great and it turned out our seats were next to Grant, Amos, Claire and Kara so we got to hang out with them for about half an hour after the show which was really great. It was nice to get to speak to them in a different environment and they are honestly the nicest, NICEST people I have ever come across and everytime we see them they are always so happy to see us!

I had an incredible two weeks and an amazing first album release week! I really encourage everybody to do it who isnt afraid of losing sleep. We had about 6 hours sleep in five days and that is literally, but it was all worth it!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: GMA & CMA. :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 7:45 AM

YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON EVER! :D
    October 22nd 2012, the world turns RED.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2134491#post_15533111
    Credit to Tayluvxoxo for the amazing graphic!

RE: GMA & CMA. :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:09 AM

OMIGOSH You are so lucky! Taylor reconizes you! I am SOOOOOO jealous! I love the pictures btw, how many times have you met her now?

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

RE: GMA & CMA. :)

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Awwwww, SO LUCKY.

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 12:59 PM

So amazing, so jealous haha :}D

Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Coool!!

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Congratulations! This is one of the best release week stories I have ever read! Your pictures are gorgeous! It looked like you had the most amazing time ever!

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

1. Moderator

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    Congratulations! This is one of the best release week stories I have ever read! Your pictures are gorgeous! It looked like you had the most amazing time ever!

1) Thankyou to playfulconversations13 2) Me :)

I really did, it was incredible! Thank you so much!

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Congrats! its soooo cool that you get to meet taylor and she reconizes you! also, in her VEVO certified video she said when she was talking about how her fans dress up at concerts "... that person is dressed like peter pan, it's just hilarious"

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

2. Moderator

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM

TaylorHeart13 wrote:
    Congrats! its soooo cool that you get to meet taylor and she reconizes you! also, in her VEVO certified video she said when she was talking about how her fans dress up at concerts "... that person is dressed like peter pan, it's just hilarious"

1&4:me 2: Kathryn 3: Autumn Leaves Falling

HAHA yeah I know I saw that and literally died. The Peter Pan costumes are the ones that are rememberd by her and her family especially, out of all the costumes we've done and we were talking about them on August 13th...which was coincidently a few days before the VEVO thing was filmed so I assume, i mean im 99% sure it's about us! I don't know anyone else who dressed as it anyways... :)

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I love your stories, they're always so incredible. You're so lucky :)

Would it be extremely awkward if I said you're really pretty too? I always look so weird in pictures but if they turned out anything like yours I'd be happy!

3. Moderator

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 6:04 AM

Clueless wrote:
    I love your stories, they're always so incredible. You're so lucky :)

Would it be extremely awkward if I said you're really pretty too? I always look so weird in pictures but if they turned out anything like yours I'd be happy!

Haha, never weird, always lovely to be told! Thank you so much!!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:25 AM

OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM

OMFG YOU ARE SO LUCKY. THAT IS SO COOL. ARE YOU FROM LONDON? HOW DID YOU ATTEND THE CMAS? THAT MUST OF BEEN THE BEST! OMG THAT IS SOOO COOL. CONGRATS.
    Marwa Z

4. Moderator

Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:58 PM

mystarlighttay wrote:
    OMFG YOU ARE SO LUCKY. THAT IS SO COOL. ARE YOU FROM LONDON? HOW DID YOU ATTEND THE CMAS? THAT MUST OF BEEN THE BEST! OMG THAT IS SOOO COOL. CONGRATS.
    Marwa Z

Yeah I live near London, I went to Nashville for a holiday :)

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:27 AM

YOU HAVE MET HER 11 TIMES. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE.

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 4:52 AM

bytheway13 wrote:

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature][/quote]

Agree!!![heart][heart]
    [signature][/signature]
    [/signature]

5. Moderator

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:38 PM

bytheway13 wrote:

1) gabbylove13 2) Kaylee[/signature][/quote]

I'm very, very lucky!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.