Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meeting-Taylor-Is-My Biggest-Dream-Club

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM

For anyone who has never met Taylor, but really, really, really wants to!

If you want to join, all you gotta do is put your name here & I'll add it on the list!
Maybe, just maybe, the mods will come to this list for ideas of who to pick for M&G & T-Party, just maybe....

Just say if you want to join & I'll add your name!

1. ForeverStarlightSwiftie
2. RedStarlight
3. LexingtonKy13
4. taylorsparkles13
5. Holyground
6. LucyAndFernie
7. Swift
8. Swiftieforever1213
9. ASMITA
10. lovetswift13
11. StarlightSwift1399
12. LayingOnTheColdHardGround
13. SwiftAndFearless
14. Swifty_1313
15. Love_SparksFly
16. myheartswift
17. BackToDecemer_2012
18. skottkingsleyswift
19. RedFan
20. DistrictTaylorSwift13
21. Iplyguitarandbanjofortaylor
22. LyingOnTheColdHardGround13
23. lovestory123
24. MichealaSwiftie13
25. Helena13
26. LovaticSwiftie
27. Taylorswiftfan1389
28. LindsRED
29. SwiftiesRuleTheWorld
30. Dream Imposible Things 13
31. ImMonicaGail

Taylor taught us to be Fearless and to Speak Now about our RED emotions!
~ImInLoveWithSingingItsMyEscapeFromThisWorld~

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meeting-Taylor-Is-My Biggest-Dream-Club

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Anybody?

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:55 PM

IM IN!!!

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:03 PM

RedStarlight wrote:
    IM IN!!!

added

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE please!
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I would love to join :)
    LexingtonKy13

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Added! Anybody else?

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:01 PM

JOINING

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Me Me Me!! BTW I have a club too!! WIll you join??

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

can i join

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM

may i join

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:17 AM

LucyAndFernie wrote:
    Me Me Me!! BTW I have a club too!! WIll you join??

Sure! Can you give me the link?

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:17 AM

holyground wrote:
    JOINING

Added!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:18 AM

swift wrote:
    can i join

Yes, your added!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:18 AM

swiftieforever1213 wrote:
    may i join

Of course! Added!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:41 AM

I wanna join! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011

url][/signature]

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:45 AM

PLEASE ADD ME!!! I AM FROM INDIA AND I REALLY WANT TO MEET TAYLOR SWIFT.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:49 AM

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:49 AM

ASMITA wrote:
    PLEASE ADD ME!!! I AM FROM INDIA AND I REALLY WANT TO MEET TAYLOR SWIFT.

Added!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Anybody else?

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:28 AM

i will!!!!!!!(:

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.