Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

T Party Please Help!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:41 PM

I am trying to get into the T party when I go to Taylor's Red concert in Sacramento, California. If you have gone could you please share your experience with me and what you did to get in? Thanks!
"If you're lucky enough to be different never change." -Taylor Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: T Party Please Help!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Well you've really got to make yourself stand out....
    1) big poster perhaps
    2) homemade shirts
    3) lots of glitter, lights, or glow in the dark sticks
    4) something that will catch their attention :P

hope this helps!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Countrygirl95 wrote:
    Well you've really got to make yourself stand out....
    1) big poster perhaps
    2) homemade shirts
    3) lots of glitter, lights, or glow in the dark sticks
    4) something that will catch their attention :P

hope this helps!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Thanks! :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Remember to have fun no matter what!!!!!!! Dressing up is awesome, Signs are awesome but do not be sad if you do not get upset if you get picked!!!! Try and have fun!!!!!! I remember when I didn't picked and it ended up taking away from my experience so have fun no matter what!!!!!!!!

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:53 PM

I'd say just look happy the whole time! Maybe make a unique costume, something no one's ever done before! Dance!

^
    By the flawless Brooker27!

^
    By me :)

Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 10:58 PM

IM GOING TO SACRAMENTO TOOO!! AHHHH!! WE SHOULD MEET UP!! :)

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:30 PM

SwiftyForever wrote:
    IM GOING TO SACRAMENTO TOOO!! AHHHH!! WE SHOULD MEET UP!! :)

Thank you Kiki for this GORGEOUS graphic!! xoxo

Yeah that would be awesome! :P

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Don't try to get t-party so that way you don't get disappointed that you don't get it because it's really hard and actually highly unlikely that you'll get it - even if you're standing out.

"And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

loveKate24 wrote:
    Don't try to get t-party so that way you don't get disappointed that you don't get it because it's really hard and actually highly unlikely that you'll get it - even if you're standing out.

"And every time I look at you, it's like the first time - you are the best thing that's ever been mine."

I agree with what she said. I went to the Speak Now concert thinking, OMG if i try really hard i will be able to get in the T-Party!! But when i didn't get picked i was a little disappointed and took a lot of the fun i could of had away from me
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM

superstar13_ wrote:
    loveKate24 wrote:

I agree with what she said. I went to the Speak Now concert thinking, OMG if i try really hard i will be able to get in the T-Party!! But when i didn't get picked i was a little disappointed and took a lot of the fun i could of had away from me
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011

I will remember that! Thanks! :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:16 PM

i wanna get in the Columbus one :) good luck to you too!!!!!!!! i hope you get in!!
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:35 PM

I've never been. My advice based on what I've heard/seen, ROCK OUT HARD
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

This Red tour will be my first T-Swift concert! I'm so excited! EVen if I don't get picked, I will have the time of my life! :D

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:37 PM

You just have to a ct like a superfan!!! Jump up, wear things that glow, sing loud, and dance, and its best to have bad seats!!

- credit LongLiveTay13

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.