1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

I hugged Taylor Swift

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:25 AM

so last night me and my mom went downtown to meet Taylor Swift in the fan part of the cmas. she was one of the last ones and she drove by and i didnt think i would get to meet her, so we were at the end of that line for autographs but shes such a good person and she walked down the whole line and saw alot of people. not only did i get 2 autographs but she hugged me! at which point i cried cause i was so happy. and then my brother and his family came home and we are playin the wii. good night id say!
Taylor Swift is my idol and if i ever met her my life would be complete!

picture courtesy of swiftndbieber

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I hugged Taylor Swift

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 7:33 AM

So lucky!
    5/12/2010
    8/6/2011

Re: I hugged Taylor Swift

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM

That is awesome.:)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Awesome! Congrats!

Made my kerri.

Made

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:40 PM

That's awesome! You're really lucky.

Taylor and Me

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Awww, that's so awesome!! I'm so glad you got to meet her!!
    Credit:1 Reshmi4Beiber,2 redvelvet13 & 3 lolobeen

[url=http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3]http://i45.tinypic.com/jqmkp3[/url].[/signature]

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

That's awesome! So happy for you!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

NICE! Really happy for you!
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

you're THE LUCKY ONE. Lol... anyway that's awesome !!

Made by Camryn

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM

CONGRATS!! Im jealous!
    Fearless Tour: 5.15.10 Speak Now Tour: 7.19.11

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:08 PM

aww!
    I had the best day with you today

10/25/2010
    10/26/2010
    11/21/2011
    10/23/2012

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Congratulations!

Sigs made by me, please don't steal :-)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Wow! That is amazing! I am soooo jealous! Congrats!
    I Spoke Now on August 27, 2011

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:34 PM

AAAAAAHHHHH I WAS THERE ALSO WITH MADDIEBRO13! I HUGGED TAYLOR! SHE SIGNED MY SHIRT AND PAPER AND MADE A VIDEO ON MY PHONE
    I will be RED on October 22

^Made by me!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Wish I was you!!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Congrats!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Lucky! :P but Congrats! :)
    xx

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:52 PM

You're so lucky! Congrats!

made by Swiftlookalike

The world has finally turned RED

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Awh Thats so sweet!
    ~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:24 PM

luuuuccckkky duck!!!!!! im soooo jealous!
    iv'e never heard silence quite this LOUD!!!!!!! - Story of Us