1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Has any one met taylor at the t party?

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:50 PM

I was wondering if anyone had met taylor at the t party. I really want to meet her at the red concert next year!
So casually cruel in the name of being honest
- Taylor Swift, All to Well

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Has any one met taylor at the t party?

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I wish /: sadly I havnt been able to ever go to any of her concerts before. but im going to red and maybe ill be lucky enough to be picked! good luck getting picked!

Re: Has any one met taylor at the t party?

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I really hope i get picked to go to the t party, Red will be my first taylor concert!
    >>---->

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 5:12 PM

never met Taylor. Never went to t party :/
    8/1/09-Keith Urban tour-Philly, PA
    3/18/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    3/19/10-Fearless-Philly, PA
    6/2/10-Fearless-D.C
    7/23/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    7/24/11-Speak Now-Newark, NJ
    8/6/11-Speak Now-Philly, PA
    3/6/12-Speak Now-Brisbane, Australia

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

hannahkswift wrote:
    I wish /: sadly I havnt been able to ever go to any of her concerts before. but im going to red and maybe ill be lucky enough to be picked! good luck getting picked!

Good luck and thanks!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM

noooo i wish

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I always dream of getting picked, I remember reading on yahoo answers how to get noticed, and I tried last time, but it's still hard
    Follow me :) https://twitter.com/Haunted137
    8/8/09 - Opened for Keith Urban
    4/2/10 - Fearless
    5/27/11 - Speak Now
    8/24/11 - Speak Now

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I have never meet Taylor! :(

Made my kerri.

Made

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I wish!

No I haven't even been to one of her concerts

Sadly no I hope this tour I will get to!

Thank you to the fabulous Bea and HoldingMyBreath for these signatures :)

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

hahah i wish!
    IncREDibly RED-dy for October 22nd:)

Made by: InMyBestRedDress

come on baby with me were gonna fly away, from here; RIP Ronan

RE: Re: Has any one met taylor at the t party?

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Amandafish wrote:
    I really hope i get picked to go to the t party, Red will be my first taylor concert!
    >>---->

Me too! I want to meet Taylor at the T Party, that would be so cool!

Once a Swifty, always a Swifty.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:13 PM

No :( I wish!
    i spoke now on August 14, 2011

"So I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with mt cat eating toy story fruit snack I'm 80 and 5 all at the same time"
    T-Swift

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:47 AM

TSwizzleShine13 wrote:
    >>---->

Me Too!

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 4:51 AM

I wish :/ :P :) x
    I would be Enchanted if you friended me :)

Thanks to Calizzle4 for making these ^ amazing graphics!