1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G with.....HCR!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Tomorrow I will be meeting Hot Chelle Rae. I will update it probably Wedneday but, yeah, I wanted to have some sort of M&G post here ion TC, but this one isnt with Taylor :'(

OK
Part 1:
Ok, I have time now to tell you about my Hot Chelle Rae concert :) everything in bold is seomthing that I did not like!!! :/

WELL, It was Tuesday the 30/10/12. I wanted to go to school, as I had double home ec, and we were making Choc Mousse. Anyway, I organised to be picked up by my friend Chloe, who I went with at recess time. Anyway that was at 11:00. We went back to my house so I could get ready. I got my wallet, and I had my mums fone. It was great ya know, she left it for me at 2% battery. grrr :/ more on that later.
Chloe lives way down south, so her mum and her friend decided to make a day of it and go out to lunch. We had to go with them. Was ok, we left them and got some chips down the road so that was fun :)

I asked Chloe if we could get there by 2:00 because we had to meet the Sony rep there at 3:45pm sharp (pfft that didnt happen) and I though it would be fun to hagn out with some other fans for a while beforehand.
That didnt happen. We just sat there, chillin.

The day Hot Chelle Rae decided to come to Adelaide...was the one day we had 30 degree heat. It was soo hot!!! I had my bright blue jeans on, so I said to Chloe "Im sorry in advance, I will be complaining about the weather. Alot." She said she didnt care :)

Anyway, we decided to walk around the venue (Adelaide Entertainment Centre), but some other guy had the same idea so we awkwardly followed this random around. (IM SORRY, WE WERE NOT STALKING YOU!!!) lol

Anyway (I know ive said that word about 500 times by now but, yeah...) 3:30 came by. I decided to ring Jenny (the rep we were meeting for our M&G passes) and she said to to meet her where we already were standing so that was very exciting by itself.

3:45 came.

And went. I was getting worried. I decided to ring Jeny, just in case something was wrong.

But I was all good :) a security guard came out and people started to come up to him, and then I heard someone asked about the M&G so I knew I had to talk to him :) he had a list...(with my name on it :D ) and +1 (Chloe)

It was so exciting.
We were sorta giggling and jumping up and down. It was so amazing. At this point.
The passses were a dull yellow, with white bold capital letters "MEET AND GREET. HOT CHELLE RAE"
I will post some pics when I get hold of some.
I just keep staring at it. It was so beatuiful. That little strip of paper was my source of hapiness that day haha. [I won the M&G through Dolly, and whne I finally got the information, David, that man behind that ungodly email, said I also got to got to go to the sound check..... 'party' and Q&A session.]
Anyway...lol...it was time.

We walked in, and there on the stage stood Ryan, in his ripped up jeans and retarded singlet, Ian in a chekered shirt, and Nash, i dont really know, I just pictured him shirtless to be honest... () ...no favorites here!!! ;) ...and Jamie was on the drums . It was so unreal. We all (about 20-25 of us?) ran to the barricade in front of the stage and just looked up in awe at these 4 amazing boys/men/gods whatever you please
Ryan just said "Hey."
I just lost it then, (Random fact of the day: I am obsessed with accents) my heart really started to beat, quite fast, my nerves just were shot, and my brain stopped functioning. Literally, I just stood there.

They started to play "Tonight Tonight". It was awesome. I just kept looking at Nash, and he kept glancing down at me (OMG!!!! moment right then) They werent performing, just sound checking. Then they played "The Only One" I think I can't really member. It was all a blur.

I don't know if anyone has met anyone famous here but, I hadn't. I didn't know how to act, what to say.

My Hot Chelle Rae Expericene (Part 2)

So...whereever i got up to...i cant remember.. :/
I think it was when we walked in?
So we walked in, and they were on stage already, they watched us walked in...some of the girsl were screaming :/ I was too excited :)
They all said 'hey'....then they started playing a song i cant remember...either 'The Only One' or...'Why Dont you Love Me'. I thikn it was the latter but i can tbe sure, i was out of my mind at that point...! :/
After the song we cheered...and Ryan commented 'Loudest sound-check party EVER." But i think he was just being nice, as there werent that many girls...lol
They then played 'Tonight Tonight' which was sooooo awesome.
During the songs I kept my eyes glued on Nash's perfectly chiselled jawline, his beutiful eyes....and he had his eyes on me too!!!!!!! MULTIPLE TIMES!! I was freaking beyond imaginable... :D

As they wrapped up the actual sound checking part, they started coming off the stage and everyone started muttering and lol they started crying....looking at them gawking...that they were actually infront of them. There was this one girl...who had made a shirt...and she started crying.. (more on that later...)
Ian tweeted this before the concert...

If I had known about them before Taylor came...it may have been a bigger deal to me [{that HCR were in Adelaide}, I wouldve prepared more...actually gotten ready...but I only knew of Tonight Tonight before March...so it was just a big dream to me :)

Anyway, ;) they started to approach us and stood about 5metres away. But they they said 'C'mon, come closer, we can hardly see you.' So we all crowded in about 1 metre away...and stood in a semicircle surrounding them. You all know I was freaking out about being taller than them...and I was -_-
Ryan was so awesome, in his ripped jeans, Ian has a plaid shirt on, unbuttoned with a singlet on :) Jamie just had a plain blak shirt and Nash, I dont know...I was too busy admiring the blonde streak in his hair Ive seen so many times on the computer :)

Now the sad part :(
Jenny, the organiser of the M&G, had a piece of paper. She then announced it was three wuestions she had to ask the boys.
1. Cant remember...
2. What is the most entertaining/funny/memorable aussie slang you boys enjoy?
-they all agreed on 'heaps'.. lol
then 3. was: what is the most personal songs to you?
Ryan: Bleed Jamie: Forever Unstoppable Nash: Honsetly
Ian was really quiet during it all but he awkwardly piped up...after the slnag q. and sad "...We say y'all" we all cracked up :)

And that was it. the end of the 'special Q&A session with HCR'. We, the fans, didnt get to ask any qeustions, so we didnt actually get much interraction with them. I was so upset with this...do you agree?

PHOTO TIME! :)
Jenny suggested maybe we all line up against the barricade and that would make it easier... I was not happy.

Before Chloe and I were about to be the 4th 'group' to get a picture...she suggested we got to the back, to be a asting impression on the boys....which, looking back, seems like the best idea i had ever ehard...but i didnt answer her at the time. I was just too excited

I had in my mind this whole speech about hwo amazing heyre music was, and I was gonn aget them a card saying...

"Coome back to South Australia...
It sucks with out you here!
Its the like sun stopped shining,
The koalas dissapear!"
[sing in the tune of Come Back to Califironia]

I was gonna ask them about Taylor! How was she, did she ever prank you on tour, what was the kindest thing she did for you all? and HEAPS of other stuff but... I didnt get the cahcne to think. The whole thing took about 15 mins start to finish. I hardly had time to put a sntence together....let alone get noticed!
So, I feel like a liar saying "I met Hot Chelle Rae..." but I CAN say..."I GOT A PICTURE WITH HOT CHELLE RAE!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!" So, thats the only up side to my' M&G experince... :/

Anywaym looking at the pic I will upload when I get home, theres Ian, Nash, Chloe, ME, Ryan and Jamie.

(PICTURE TO COME)

As I walked poast Jamie, I muttered "Im so tall.."
And he said "What?"
I was taken back, as his accent, well all of theirs were so strong!! :D
I said "Im so tall...like height-wise...im a giant!"
He replied "No you're not, you're...you're average."
I just being nice....but I love him for it as that was the only thing I got to say to any of the boys :'(

After the ONE pic we were allowed, some security guard brought up that we had to go and sit down on the seats ad the back of the thetare and wait til the other had finished. We were all ooking at each others pictures..and giggling and blushing and fangirling.
After everyone got theyre picture...The boys that are Hot Chelle Rae walked back stage....never to be talked to again.

The women told us to get out and line up.

LINE UP.

I couldnt BELIEVE what just happened,....and now she throwing us out??!?!
WHO DOES THAT!?
Why dont they take into account that normal people cant open theyre mouths beacuse theyre so wonderstruck that theyre idol is standing infront of them?
It may be just theyre job to talk to famous people....but it was once in a life time (FOR ME) experience....I would love to be like Jenny but, let teens like me have a cnhace to meet their idol...and be noticed, to feel cared about...that is my backup plan in life.

AND NOW THE CONCERT!!! :)
It was honestly up therye with Taylors. It was small, yet loud. It was awesome...yet personal. I just cant fathom that I saw HCR in concert. Them being Tays support was a highlight....and now I had the chance to meet them.

So 5 Seconds of Summer opened for them first. The doors opened at 7...and they payed ata 7:30. I had never heard of them before the annoucenment... :/ woops lol

Cher Lloyd was so good. Like, awesome. The fiirst song of the night I got into was Want U Back. And I liked it :D it was her 3rd to last song...so I has a pretty ordanary day before then...then she sung Swagger Jagger I think...and It ROCKED!!! haha I LOVE that song now :) and then With Ur Love next...loudest sing along of hers all night :)

OMG, just before HCR came out, they played WANEGBT and Chloe just stared at me. I FREAKED OUT, EVERYONE sung along, nad the HCR bear came onstage and danced....LOL it was the best part of the day i think :)

The setlist was omg perfect.

The opened with:
Whatever.
It was so awesome. Ryan was not off pitch ONCE. He sounded like he was on my iPod. My iPod which was turned up so loud...
Downtown Girl
Again, flawless. Nash was so awesome playing his stunnig solos.
I Like To Dance
Ryan introduced this song with "I heard you guys like to dance..." and the first few bars started and everyone just let go.
Honestly
I just couldnt help but think of what Nash siad in the 'M&G'. Its personal to me in a fun way...
Girl Like You
..was a new track. So awesome.
You are Only One
One of my favourites...I just keep not keep my eyes off Nash. He looked at me once...but he didnt recongise me from 5hrs before. :(
Tonight Tonight
Deju vu really... :)
Cover Tracks
They sung Without You' by Chris brown I think? And Ryan NAILED it. At the end note he ehld it out and omg it was so perfect.
Emo
This was just Ryan and Nash onstage with thier acoustic guitars singing the first song they ever wrote. It was the first time I had heard it and I thought it was....mind blowing. I cant think of anything other word.
Bleed
Just Ryan this time....and I also was just thinking how this was his favourtie personal song.
Higher
Why Don't You Love Me?
They bought up Demi introducing this song. I love it so much. One other of my favourite.
Beautiful Freaks
#BeautifulFreakForever

ENCORE:
Radio
My all time favoruite HCR song. So naturally I cried.
Forever Unstoppable
:')
I Like It Like That
They bought up fans to sing the rap with this song. I was quite jealous :) they were having the time of thier lives...one girl who was up theyre got picked by the Hot Chelle Rae Bear in the linup earlier that day....she bawled her eyes out :)

Overall, it was honestly () one of the best nights, almost as good as Taylors...

So it goes:
Dierks Bentley
Taylor
then Hot Chelle Rae.

Some pics: :D
IMG_0557
^Cher Llyod was so pretty!!! And really really good :) swagger Jagger is an awesome song :P

^Nash :) no favourites HERE

Ian tweeted this before the concert...

(JUST SEEING IF THE PIC WORKS!!!!!!.....)

Stay, stay, stay
I've been loving you for quite some time, time, time
You think that it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad
But I think that it's best if we both stay.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G with.....HCR!

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:02 PM

wow thats AMAZING :DDDD
    Emmy

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:39 PM

That sounds pretty cool. Have fun.

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM

you're so lucky

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 6:41 PM

i wanna meet theeeeeeeeem lol
    Swiftie, Potterhead, Mockingjay, OneRepublican :)

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM

it was so epic :')
    Stay, stay, stay

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:17 PM

every second was exciting....except when we had to line up

Stay, stay, stay

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Congratulations! That's awesome.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:40 PM

:/...
    Stay, stay, stay