Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meeting Taylor on October 23rd!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 2:59 PM

OMS CONGRATS!!!! :D

1:me 2:Daya 4:FF13 3: Kaylee

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:01 PM

omg!!! you're so lucky!! you both look so pretty!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Thank you so so so much
    Met Taylor Swift on 10.25.10
    Speak Now Help Now on 5.21.11
    Speak Now in D.C. on 8.2.11
    Speak Now in D.C. on 8.3.11
    Speak Now in Kentucky on 10.29.11
    Speak Now in NYC on 11.22.11

RE: Meeting Taylor on October 23rd!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:04 PM

This is so amazing! wish i could meet her one day!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:08 PM

shadowgirl003 wrote:
    This is so amazing! wish i could meet her one day!

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Stay positive, and it'll happen!
    Met Taylor Swift on 10.25.10
    Speak Now Help Now on 5.21.11
    Speak Now in D.C. on 8.2.11
    Speak Now in D.C. on 8.3.11
    Speak Now in Kentucky on 10.29.11
    Speak Now in NYC on 11.22.11

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:12 PM

sorry but i really think that photo looks photo shop...
    ~You belong with me~

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:15 PM

lucky, congrats, and your pretty!
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:16 PM

MaraJade18 wrote:
    ~You belong with me~

no it doesn't
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:19 PM

MaraJade18 wrote:
    ~You belong with me~

It's not.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:23 PM

WOAH!!!! Sounds AMAZING

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Wow, congrats on meeting her!

This picture is SO pretty by the way!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:30 PM

lovely picture. Sometimes photos do look a bit photoshop its so funny theres a family photo on our wall and the light has shone all around my husband and he totally looks photoshopped and we laugh everytime. So dont be disheartened by the comment

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:37 PM

lucky you! I guess it proves that dreams do come true and that we all are gonna meet taylor one day and not to be weird but i see a strange guy on the right side of the picture looking at the camera :P

1st&2nd made by me :D

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I was on the other side of the street with Nicole when this happened, so you were at the center of it all my friend? Haha! Congrats!! That is awesome!
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry." - Taylor on Wonderstruck

RE: Meeting Taylor on October 23rd!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 3:59 PM

It's definitely NOT photoshopped hahaha... Thanks for all of the nice comments everyone!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:26 PM

You're so lucky! Congrats!

Swiftie since 2007
    The world will be Red on October 22.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Ugh I would've gone there and met her too if my Mom would've let me! But I'm glad you got to meet her even if it would just be for a minute! I would do anything to meet Taylor for a minute lol

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Wow you're so lucky! Love the photo (:

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:43 PM

You are so lucky. I never met Taylor before.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Congrats! I hope to meet her one day!