Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

to bad its not this easy anymore

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:07 AM

i wish she was still easy ti meet :'(
in 2008 i waited for her outside MTV
there was legit like 8 or 9 people waiting for her!
when she came out we all kinda just looked at her and SHE was the one who asked "are you waiting for me ? do you girls want pictures"

now its CRAZY :'( this week was so bad some man had the nerve to grab me be the wrist and throw mw out the way :'(
everyone was screaming shoving it was soooo bad :'( i miss how easy it was :'(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: to bad its not this easy anymore

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:12 AM

ugh I've been trying to meet her for 6 yrs. #nevergunnahappen.

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:18 AM

darkbluetennesee wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

see its people like you that deseve it! not that others don't but i could tell for a fact the man shoving me and hurting me was NOT fan he was those dudes that collect signatures to sell on ebay -_-

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:29 AM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

see its people like you that deseve it! not that others don't but i could tell for a fact the man shoving me and hurting me was NOT fan he was those dudes that collect signatures to sell on ebay -_-

aww thanks... yeah I've been trying.. it's so hard :( this is the closest I've been to her...

and awe that's lame I hate people like that.. or people who buy like 6+ tickets just to sell them!

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:32 AM

darkbluetennesee wrote:
    swift_since_07 wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

aww thanks... yeah I've been trying.. it's so hard :( this is the closest I've been to her...

and awe that's lame I hate people like that.. or people who buy like 6+ tickets just to sell them!

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

aww that still pretty good :D
    did she at least sign your CD or something

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:35 AM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:
    swift_since_07 wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

No, because people kept pushing me out of the way and I'm really small so it was easy for them!

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM

darkbluetennesee wrote:
    swift_since_07 wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:
    swift_since_07 wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

No, because people kept pushing me out of the way and I'm really small so it was easy for them!

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

ughhhhh im so sick of people and the shoving >:(
    I'm sorry :'(

i also got shoved so bad this week my magazine ended up in her face lmao and she signed it -_-
    but thats NOT that way i wanted it to be :'(

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:48 AM

aw im so sorry!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I hate it when non-Taylor fans get the chance to meet her. or people who meet her like MULTIPLE times.. like more than 10. it annoys me so bad. I was in a contest to meet her and I was in 1st but then the rules got changed so I didn't win. The girl that won only wanted to promote her Youtube page. :( it would've meant the world to me if i could have and she was disappointed because it wasn't what she though but it would've been everything to me.

i'm never giving up.

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:00 AM

LizzieLovesTaylor13 wrote:
    I hate it when non-Taylor fans get the chance to meet her. or people who meet her like MULTIPLE times.. like more than 10. it annoys me so bad. I was in a contest to meet her and I was in 1st but then the rules got changed so I didn't win. The girl that won only wanted to promote her Youtube page. :( it would've meant the world to me if i could have and she was disappointed because it wasn't what she though but it would've been everything to me.

i'm never giving up.

yes omg!!!!! this stupid women in front of me got a picture with her and everything
    but they were outside talking crap about taylor and making fun of fans

people are so annoying !!!!!!!!

Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:04 AM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    LizzieLovesTaylor13 wrote:

i'm never giving up.

yes omg!!!!! this stupid women in front of me got a picture with her and everything
    but they were outside talking crap about taylor and making fun of fans

people are so annoying !!!!!!!!

ugh that annoys me so much :\

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 9:58 PM

swift_since_07 wrote:
    darkbluetennesee wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Naaws I hope you each get the chance to met her (again if u already have) because 2008 and 2006 are years where the people that loved her are the proper swifties! I have loved her since 2009 which is a pretty long time I guess and I have not met her! It is sometimes a bit annoying when people have loved her since maybe speak now or something have met her 2 or 3 times! Some people claim to love Taylor but hardly know any of her songs yet they meet her because they got lucky in a comp or they have tonnes of twitter followers or just because their I heart Taylor poster lights up!!! I wish that there were more comps where you have to be a BIG fan to win! Like the kind where you write a letter to Taylor or something! That would be a true swift competition!!!

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I REALLY want to meet her. But I won't :(
    Forever & Always, Danni15

^^Made by the AWESOME SarahBraun^^

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Aw, I'll never meet her :(

^
    By the flawless Brooker27

Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I wish I went to shows back in the day when it was easier to meet her :( I didn't start getting into concerts until after she came here in 2008 and now I'm worried I'm never going to be able to meet her. I'm hoping 2013 will be my year!

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 7:16 PM

My name is Nick Conte, I have a niece who is 6 years old and hearing impaired, she loves Taylor Swift. She wears two hearing aides, but loves music so much. Her favorite Artist is Taylor, and she often pretends she is her with her toy guitar and mimics her every move. I plan to take her and her sister to one of the shows in Newark New Jersey. It would mean so much to me, and more to her if I could somehow get a meet in Greet with her, so much so that I am tearing up at the thought of how happy I would be to make it possible for her to meet her idol. If anyone could please somehow give me any advice that would make this possible I would appreciate it so much. If it requires sending 1000's of emails, sending videos, calling Taylor's management, or going through the Starkey hearing Foundation, I will do it. If anyone could please help me to make this happen I will be forever grateful and promise to post video of it. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:26 PM

RoseGardenOverMadisonSquare wrote:

11/4/10 - Much Music
    7/16/11 - Speak Now Tour
    9/10/12 - Much Music

Dont give up it took me 6 year to finally met her but when i did the wait was worth it she such a great person!!

Signature by foreverandalways13

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Wow!! I'm so proud of her!

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Well considering the magnitude of her stardom, its no surprise that a chance at meeting her is gonna be hard , still its not impossible , i prefer to think that the harder it is to get something, the more it is valued when we finally get it.

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 1:11 AM

You're lucky as that you met her! I've been waiting for nearly 4 years and I've done everything to try and meet her and it still hasn't happened :(

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 4:02 AM

it is horrible when you are pushed around!!! me and mywinteryfirefly were being squished to a point it hurt alot!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen
    Click below

Cred

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.