1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Meeting Taylor twice in London!

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:32 PM

AH I feel like im the most blessed person ever, in the world, in the history of Taylor Swift fans.

So I got to meet Taylor twice this week, once after the Jonathon Ross show & once at BBC radio 1 :)

Okay, so..we decided, were not sure why, to go down to the itv studios on the OFF chance people may be turning up with spare tickets. There were for of us. Steph and I said that we would let our two other friends take priority as we had just recently seen Taylor 2 months prior at the livechat. Well, luck was on our side and we found tickets for all four of us, it was fabulous. We cried. (Of course). So we go into the show and taylor was charming and beautiful and wonderful as per usual and it was a really cool thing to experience! After the show, for a specific reason, NOT to meet taylor we went back to her hotel. I can assure you, it was not to meet Taylor but as we were there talking to who we needed to, Taylor turned up. Steph walked up past the paps and said 'Hi Taylor' and, yet again Taylor died when she saw her. The previous week she had told our friends in america that she was seeing us this week so we were just glad we managed to come through on that expectation! Then, a pap kinda started to walk in front of me and Taylor saw me and reached out. I didnt realise how HAPPY she looked to see me until I saw this picture a pap caught on camera of her after she hugged steph and was reaching to me...

Photobucket

That's my favourite picture in the world and i'm not even in it. I never knew I could make someone smile that much, let alone the one person I'd want to...

Okay, so despite the paps we actualy got to talk to taylor for a really, really long time! She kept saying how tired she was but as soon as we'd tell her to go inside she would start up talking about something else. We also got to show her our tattoo's that she drew and she was literally in shock that we actualy went through with it. We talked about our friend caylee and how we were glad they saw each other the previous week and she looked right at me in the eye and said "you are so sweet, you know that right?" and ah she is just so presh! We told her we were coming to the album release week etc also and she was so excited about that. We just really got time to fill her in and let her know how we were always going to be by her side whatever decistions she makes in life. I needed a hug from her so bad, I just recently moved into university and im having an awful time adjusting and she just made it all better. There is no physical way I could love her more. We got a group picture also which I really love, although I far prefer the pap version of it, purley due to the angle and my face hahaha...

Photobucket

and then we said goodbye and that we would see her soon :) It was really, really a blessing to get to see her again so soon after 'that' amazing day in Nashville :)

RIGHT SO basically our group picture, the security guard cut our friend out of the picture so she was DEVESTATED that her picture with taylor, well, wasnt even a picture. So, we knew she was going to be at radio 1 and because we felt so bad, we knew we had to go down to see if we could get debs her picture.

We arrived at 5.30am and Grimmy, the presenter arrived shortly after and was literally one of the nicest people i've ever come across. He came out when we were all lined up at the barrier and interviewed a few of us live on air, myself and steph included about us being invited to taylors house a few months earlier. I got a lot of tweets from people saying they heard me! Then, Taylor arrived.

I swear, our friend who was cut out the picture is the most generous person ever, because she suddenly changed her mind. She didnt want a single picture, she wanted a proper group one like we intended. Taylor made her way down the line, meeting every single person she could get to, and when she finally got to us debs said how she wanted a group picture but of us looking 'awkward'.... Taylor of course laughed and grabbed the camera and I was slightly cut out so she turned the camera so that we could see what was being taken so that we could all get in which I thought was really lovely of her to do....

Photobucket

Then, I kinda expected that to be it, but Taylor just kind of pranced right up to me and hugged me, looked me in the eye and told me she really loved me. I kinda stood there stunned purley cause I didnt expect for her to walk up to me as we came purley for Debs. She grabbed my phone and turned the camera round again and came in really close and we got a single picture together. It's actualy my favourite of us as were both pulling the same face and I don't look overly excited, but more composed!

Photobucket

Also, we told her security guard that he cut debs out of our group picture, and he was so shocked and apologetic about it, he went and personally got taylor to sign a new picture just for debs! I really liked him, he was such a nice guy!

This week was sooo perfect, we got to see taylor record the x factor and also see her perform 4 songs at the teen awards, including 'red' which is my new favourite!! :)

I'm so blessed. Honestly, im not sure what I do to deserve all this but im so grateful

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Meeting Taylor twice in London!

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Wow! That's so cool! :D
    "A lot of people have pretty little heads, but it's difficult to find a pretty little mind." --Taylor Swift

Credit to MaddieBro13 for the first graphic!

http://ta

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

O MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:42 PM

YOU ARE SO SO LUCKY, i would do anything just to go to one of her concerts let alone meet her!
    -mad4tennis

Visit My Graphic Library? http://s1161.beta.photobucket.com/user/mad4te

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM

You are so freaking lucky. Really. That is awesome!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
    Graphic credit to lolobean, Reshmi4Beiber & redvelvet13

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:52 PM

thats so amazing!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:30 AM

omg you are beyond lucky!!! haha I just love reading your stories and looking at all the wonderful photos of you and taylor. aww so amazing :) xx

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:33 AM

wow awesome congrats!

1: me 2&4: FearlessForever13 3: Polar┬╣┬│Bear

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Taylor is really sooo sweet !
    even I wanna meet her !!
    Love being a Swiftie :)
    plz enter my contest--http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2172341

me

KyriLainaSwiftie13

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Thats awesome! Congrats!

Made my kerri.

Made by Ours13.

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Your are one of the luckiest Taylor fans I have ever seen! Probably the luckiest ever! I love it, I'm so happy for you! It's like I can pretend I've lived all these experiences through your stories haha! I looked out for you at the teen awards, but I didn't spot you! Maybe next time!

1. Moderator

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:16 PM

ForeverSwift13 wrote:
    Your are one of the luckiest Taylor fans I have ever seen! Probably the luckiest ever! I love it, I'm so happy for you! It's like I can pretend I've lived all these experiences through your stories haha! I looked out for you at the teen awards, but I didn't spot you! Maybe next time!

Steph and I were on the big screen during we are never ever getting back together a LOT! We were wearing white tops with red braces! :) Thank you so much girl!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM

JeniferChampion13 wrote:
    ForeverSwift13 wrote:

Steph and I were on the big screen during we are never ever getting back together a LOT! We were wearing white tops with red braces! :) Thank you so much girl!

Aww! I wasn't watching the screen because I was a bit too emotional! It was the first time I'd ever seen Taylor! That is so cool though!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM

You are so lucky, but it seems like you deserve it, you sound like such a nice person!:)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 12:53 PM

you are beyond lucky !!!!!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

credit to Luckythirteen^^
    Just click here
    [/signature]

2. Moderator

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Maddie35eiddam wrote:
    You are so lucky, but it seems like you deserve it, you sound like such a nice person!:)

That is so nice, thank you so so much :)

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM

you lucky girl!

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM

I LOVED reading this!! Me and J were so happy and excited for you girls when we saw your pictures on instagram!! All of your pictures are beautiful! Me and J especially love the funny one! And I love that while you were talking to Taylor you mentioned Caylee!!:) Sounds like you all had an amazing few days together with friends.. and with Taylor!

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM

This and all of your stories are amazing! I love them all and I'm kinds jealous lol haha nah, I believe that if you can meet her that many times, I can meet her at least once! Haha ;) I love your pics! They are all gorgeous especially the one where Taylor is super happy! I love how sweet she is!
    STOP BULLYING

cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:37 AM

that is the sweetest thing ever. i hope one day when i finally meet Taylor something like that happens.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was enchanted to meet you(:

3. Moderator

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 5:55 PM

FamilyofSwiftFans wrote:
    I LOVED reading this!! Me and J were so happy and excited for you girls when we saw your pictures on instagram!! All of your pictures are beautiful! Me and J especially love the funny one! And I love that while you were talking to Taylor you mentioned Caylee!!:) Sounds like you all had an amazing few days together with friends.. and with Taylor!

Aw thank you so much Terri! :) Tell J I said hello! :)