Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Official Never-Met Taylor Club!

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Puglover wrote:
    i really want to meet taylor. every day i am hoping that i will suddenly see her walking around my block or something… wouldn't that be amazing if you suddenly saw her just walking around your neighborhood?!
    my profile got deleted! :( i will add things to my signature soon! :)
    Have a good day,
    Puglover =^.^=

yeah!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 3:24 PM

Hello please join me too I am Ayoub . Hey if I could someday meet Taylor I think I will going to fly in sky after that.
    My love Taylor .

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 6:58 PM

My Name Is Cal. I'd Like To Join.

RE: The Official Never-Met Taylor Club!

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Please can I join?:-) The website is sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DecprYz-hPA/Uwtw3yK]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DecprYz-hPA/Uwtw3yK[/url][?IMG][/signature]

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM

I'd like to join. I'm Will and I haven't met Taylor yet but I hope I will some day.

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Idk why I haven't joined before Yep I've never met Taylor *sigh*

I'd like to join.

christabelle•gabriella•lauryn

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Me neither, so I'd like to be part of this club. I wish I could say I'm happy to join, but I'm not, hehe

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to eat a cookie to eat away my sadness over this.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty.

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:18 AM

The idea is good, but it's making me sad, that I never meet Taylor ! So you can add me ;)

Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Please could I join? My name's Charlotte or charlottetaylorxx

Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I bean to her Speak Now Concert but not Met Taylor Club
    Taylor Swift

Picture

1. Ash avatar Ash

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:07 PM

can i be added? i hope to meet her someday!
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I wanna be added on please
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I would love love love to join!! I'm Red :D

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM

I'm not sure if I'm added in. Can you please if I'm not ? :)

Made by wasioutofline

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Sadly, Put my name on the top on the your list. (LOL doesn't have to be just the top)
    file:///C:/Users/Home/AppData/Local/Temp/IM/collage13.jpg

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Can I join???? Pleaseeee... I'm Si Hui. Haven't got the chance to meet her :(

Sun, Apr 27, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Sign me up lol. I keep trying for meet and greets but they always say she doesn't do them when you ask the people that work there, and then like later she gets on her mic and is all, "earlier tonight and my meet and greet" and were all like whaaaaaaaaaat when was this and how did I miss it!

Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Can I join? :)

Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I've never met her!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.