Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The Official Never-Met Taylor Club!

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 4:36 PM

Me please!

RockstarRonan
    [URL=http://s40.photobucket.com/user/fanfiction56/media/vuoRRmC

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Official Never-Met Taylor Club!

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 8:16 AM

I haven't met her either

It's kind of sad how many people are on this list since they haven't met her when there are people who've met her 5+ times...

both by me

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Count me in.

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Puglover wrote:
    i really want to meet taylor. every day i am hoping that i will suddenly see her walking around my block or something… wouldn't that be amazing if you suddenly saw her just walking around your neighborhood?!
    my profile got deleted! :( i will add things to my signature soon! :)
    Have a good day,
    Puglover =^.^=

yeah!

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 3:24 PM

Hello please join me too I am Ayoub . Hey if I could someday meet Taylor I think I will going to fly in sky after that.
    My love Taylor .

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 6:58 PM

My Name Is Cal. I'd Like To Join.

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Please can I join?:-) The website is sooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DecprYz-hPA/Uwtw3yK]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DecprYz-hPA/Uwtw3yK[/url][?IMG][/signature]

Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 5:30 PM

I'd like to join. I'm Will and I haven't met Taylor yet but I hope I will some day.

Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Idk why I haven't joined before Yep I've never met Taylor *sigh*

I'd like to join.

christabelle•gabriella•lauryn

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM

Me neither, so I'd like to be part of this club. I wish I could say I'm happy to join, but I'm not, hehe

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to eat a cookie to eat away my sadness over this.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty.

Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 11:18 AM

The idea is good, but it's making me sad, that I never meet Taylor ! So you can add me ;)

Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Please could I join? My name's Charlotte or charlottetaylorxx

Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 1:00 PM

I bean to her Speak Now Concert but not Met Taylor Club
    Taylor Swift

Picture

1. Ash avatar Ash

Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:07 PM

can i be added? i hope to meet her someday!
    ------------------------------------------

thanks proudukswiftie!

Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 1:10 PM

I wanna be added on please
    Taylor Swift

Picture

Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I would love love love to join!! I'm Red :D

Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 8:04 PM

I'm not sure if I'm added in. Can you please if I'm not ? :)

Made by wasioutofline

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Sadly, Put my name on the top on the your list. (LOL doesn't have to be just the top)
    file:///C:/Users/Home/AppData/Local/Temp/IM/collage13.jpg

Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Can I join???? Pleaseeee... I'm Si Hui. Haven't got the chance to meet her :(

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.