Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Things not to do when you meet Taylor.

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I take it burping & farting, and arm pit noises would be right out? even if you did it in tune to one of her songs?

Perhaps also avoid doing Penn & Teller's "Exploding eyeball trick" with a milk creamer & a fork all over her?

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:48 PM

SparklingNight13 wrote:
    These are good ones :)

a friend of my friend's cousin has met Taylor... and it was hilarious
    Taylor walked in and the friend of my friend's cousin hugged Taylor, but Tay accidently stood on her foot and the friend of my friend's cousin couldn't help but starting to cry (well, her foot got really big and blue).
    And the conversation went like this:

Taylor: Ohh, you're cute but you don't have to cry *still standing on her foot*
    Friend: *crys* (she couldn't say anything because it hurt so much)
    Taylor: Are you okay?
    Friend: ... my foot... *crys*
    Taylor: What's with your foot?
    Friend: Ahhh... *crys* your standing on my foot
    Taylor: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I'll get you some ice. Don't move, I'll be right back.
    Friend: I'm alright, I'm alright *stopped crying*

You can't imagine how swollen it was
    So, pay attention to Taylor's foot ;)

Oh my gosh, wow!

Made by Daya & Me!

Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 10:58 PM

In NC, we were in line for a meet and greet....this girl who was probably....10-11 got up to Taylor and I think she must've been allergic to Taylor's perfume or something and she just sneezed all over Taylor.....hahahahha

Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 9:25 AM

danica hearts taylor wrote:
    SparklingNight13 wrote:

Taylor walked in and the friend of my friend's cousin hugged Taylor, but Tay accidently stood on her foot and the friend of my friend's cousin couldn't help but starting to cry (well, her foot got really big and blue).

Taylor: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I'll get you some ice. Don't move, I'll be right back.

Oh my gosh, wow!

Made by Daya & Me!

Oh wow the poor thing! It's still sounds so funny though!
    That also goes with something else you shouldn't do, don't step on Taylor's foot! Also try not to scream or fangirl in her face, I'd say she'd understand but still you don't want to say you spent your time with Taylor fangirling over her after you meet her!
    My own creation @A_Smurf

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 9:32 AM

What do you guys think of asking her to keep in touch with you somehow?

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Don't ask her about other celebrities such as Selena, Justin, Jennifer, etc.

made by the amazing AutumnLeavesFalling

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Don't beg her for her number or address. Creeepy.

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:48 AM

SimplySwift wrote:
    SparklingNight13 wrote:

Only Taylor!

omg i actually feel really bad for taylor and the girl

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:49 AM

don't act like meredith LOL

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM

xolovinghimwasredxo wrote:
    What do you guys think of asking her to keep in touch with you somehow?
    Personally I wouldn't because that could be quite awkward. If Taylor or her management want to get in touch with you, they will find you, especially since you're on TC.

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:53 AM

SimplySwift wrote:
    SparklingNight13 wrote:

Only Taylor!

(Savanah)

(Camryn)

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:54 AM

dont trip on her with diet coke in ur hand

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 11:55 AM

threwmyphone wrote:
    SimplySwift wrote:
    SparklingNight13 wrote:

Only Taylor!

(Savanah)

(Camryn)

hahaha!!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 4:06 PM

cupcakegirl1328 wrote:
    Miss Meredith wrote:
    SparklingNight13 wrote:

Made by Calizzle4 :)

Made by Primafacie :)

Oh my gosh thats so sad but so funny!

made by me :) ^

^ made by gigi!

Hahaha!!! I feel really bad for your cousin's friend...but you gotta admit, that is pretty funny xD

Thats a Taylor reaction!

http://i[/signature]

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:45 PM

dont be rude :)

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Do not eat garlic or onions right before you meet her...
    ---
    [/signat ure]

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I think it's fine to be like "OMS YOUR TAYLOR!!!!" But just don't be rude. Like "I didn't like this song or I didn't like what you did with your performance....." awkkk

Thank you Taylorisamazing!!

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:50 PM

gotbitbytheswiftbug13 wrote:
    Don't ask her about other celebrities such as Selena, Justin, Jennifer, etc.

actually people have done that and Taylor is totally cool about it! She says if fans are cool and are like so hows your boyfriend?? She'll tell them.

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:51 PM

likeaperfectrhyme wrote:
    1. Don't ask her about her boyfriends
    2. Don't start sniffing her to see if she's wearing Wonderstruck... she'll get creeped out
    3. Don't insult her outfit
    4. Don't NOT fangirl! sdhifgungfdgjfhjgdguk

^Thank you so much!!!! I couldn't fit them all :(

Taylor sniffs her fans secretly...... just saying