Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Things not to do when you meet Taylor.

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:12 AM

LOL !
    Do not be overobsessed in front of Taylor!
    Love being a Swiftie :)

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:16 AM

swifty41 wrote:
    Let's help and prevent embarrassing events.

1. Do not sneeze on Taylor. You do NOT want to learn that the hard way.

Ahahah dont sneeze? Thats funny

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:50 AM

Don't vomit on her... Haha or pass out on her either..... Plus you'd wreck your chances of meeting her if you did those things so I wouldn't do either of them.. Although if you passed out on her she'd probably hug you and try to help you knowing Tay ; )
    STOP BULLYING

Songbird13, cloudnine, Av, ForeverEnchanted13

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:55 AM

Don't insult her cat, or her for that matter, though I feel as if she'd be more offended if you made fun of Meredith!
    I was enchanted to meet you March 6th, 2012.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:10 AM

I don't know what not to do, but this is one thing that you should do:

Be yourself

Music21
    =http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2092681][/url[/signature]

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:18 AM

FearlessLoveStory wrote:
    I don't know what not to do, but this is one thing that you should do:

Be yourself

Have you met Paul Sidoti so cool...

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:37 AM

I just hope I don't sound like a complete idiot if I do ever meet her. Every time I meet a pretty girl I was always say something stupid. I have gotten better at it as I've gotten older so hopefully it's behind me by the time I meet Taylor.

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:00 AM

JDTexasSwiftie wrote:
    I just hope I don't sound like a complete idiot if I do ever meet her. Every time I meet a pretty girl I was always say something stupid. I have gotten better at it as I've gotten older so hopefully it's behind me by the time I meet Taylor.

The only thing you don't want to do is hug her for too long.... she didn't seem to mind (she high fived me!) but her security weren't happy. Worth it though.

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM

swifty41 wrote:
    JDTexasSwiftie wrote:

The only thing you don't want to do is hug her for too long.... she didn't seem to mind (she high fived me!) but her security weren't happy. Worth it though.

I would hug her eternity long!!!!!!!!!

[url=http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w51]http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w51[/url][/signature]

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Try not to curse in front of her like"Oh S***!" or "Oh F***"

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Great idea! Good tips everyone :]
    Thank You Daya!

I FINALLY created my profile & worked very hard on it, so please check it out! Thank You!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:34 AM

moonstorm5000 wrote:
    Try not to curse in front of her like"Oh S***!" or "Oh F***"

In fact try NOT to curse at all because you'll never know if she's going to pop up behind you.

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Don't cry TOO much. :)

^All by me!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Don't stare at her forever, you have to say something eventually :)
    [I
    **made by me**

RE: Things not to do when you meet Taylor.

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:46 AM

1. Don't step on her feet.
    2. Don't stare at her.
    3. Don't scream in her ear.
    4. Yes, don't faint.
    5. I agree; don't sneeze, drool, or throw up on her.

THINGS TO DO:
    1. Take a picture!!!!!
    2. Compliment her.
    3. Tell her your a big big fan.
    4. Smile a lot.
    5. Ask for a hug!

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Don't just stay there looking at her in amazement, say something and hug her!!!
    ~ Friend me :)

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 9:53 AM

Don't be silent. You should say something to her. Even if it's like "Hope you are having a nice day". Or I love your dress. Something!
    "I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated"- TS

"Do you remember the time we watched Carrie
    And you said it reminded you of me
    And I threw the remote at you
    And you said "My point exactly""

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Well since I havent met Taylor, IDK, but when I met Amos I was totally normal, but at first I was like HIIIIIII!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :D
    -----------------------------------------------------

*Forever and always a Swiftie!*

~May the odds be ever in your favor!~

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:40 AM

InMyBestRedDress wrote:
    Don't cry TOO much. :)

^All by me!

I don't think that would be possible for me lol

Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Dont be like: OMS, YOUR TAYLOR.

@lij985

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.