Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I was enchanted to meet Taylor in Nashville on July 8th, 2012. :)

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 5:47 PM

You are so lucky! :) Congrats :) This is just more proof that Taylor loves her fans

Swiftie since 2007. Speak Now tour:August 28th.

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Wow, what an amazing story! You're so lucky :) When I went to Nashville Taylor wasn't even there lol
    Long Live July 15th 2011

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 5:51 PM

oh my swift!! congrats:)
    Stay beautiful!!

- genora

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 5:53 PM

So happy for you!!! That's such an awesome story!! :)
    "Being Fearless isn’t being 100% unafraid, it’s being terrified but you jump anyway"
    People Haven't Always Been There For Me, But Taylor Swift always has

Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 5:54 PM

so lucky

Re: Meeting Taylor in Nashville on July 8th, 2012! :)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:39 AM

wowo thats soooo great :)
    Emmy

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:50 AM

I loved you story!! I think I saw it on tumblr too :) you're so lucky! amazinnnnggg

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:12 AM

Did anyone notice the strand of food (plate to mouth) from the guy at the back?!

Also.... that is so.... cool! I always imagine it would be totally cool when i meet her. But it will more likely be the opposite. ahahhaha

RE: Meeting Taylor in Nashville on July 8th, 2012! :)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM

OHMYSWIFT congratulations that is so amazing! :) That's incredible. Gahhh I just love Taylor so much! shes too sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love Taylor Swift, and that's all I really know.

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:07 PM

omg you are soo lucky!!

MaryG'Swiftie4Ever&Always

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:10 PM

THAT IS SO AMAZING.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Wow - this is an amazing story. You are so lucky.

It's a case of being in the right place at the right time.

I visited Nashville twice in the last year in hopes of meeting her (it's harder for me because I live in England & it is VERY expensive to travel to Nashville) and I still didn't meet her. I also went to her concert in England and didn't quite meet her! I live in hope that one day my time will come. I am going to Nashville again next May.

I can't believe the people in the background eating with Taylor right next to them as though it is nothing!!

(PS: You already met her at the T-party too. Not fair!!)

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:35 PM

OHMYGOSH!!! THAT IS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY!!!!
    I Love TAYLOR SWIFT, I'm In No Way FEARLESS, But Taylor Taught Me How To SPEAK NOW On June 4th 2011.

I'll Be RED on October 22nd, 2012.

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:36 PM

THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Amazing story! I tried to find her in Nashville but she was in New York and Vegas (Acm Awards) when I was there.
    ---

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Omg that is so so cute!

I'm in Nashville right now, I'm really hoping I'll run into her or something but I think she's staying with Connor. D:

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:24 PM

You're so lucky!! I want to meet her so badly!

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Holy cowww! :D That's a phenomenal story! I am hoping to find myself in a similar situation as I am going to CALI this week (first time everrr!) and she may or may not be filming a music video there! :D
    Loveeeee, Nichole

Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Oh my gosh this is such a cool story!! Congrats!!!
    ~I'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girl who's desperately in love with [Taylor]~

check out my tumblr! http://imahouseofcards.tumblr.com
    or my twitter! http://www.twitter.com/marinaaa513
    or my pinterest! http://pinterest.com/marinaaa513/

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Swiftstruck13 wrote:
    .....but I think she's staying with Connor. D:

Hope he doesn't "sully" our good Taylor. He's an 18yo bag of hormones.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.