Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Pancake Pantry, Live Webcast and Dinner at Taylors' condo.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:49 AM

ok, wow can i just say that is incredible to say the least! to have been able to met her as many times as you have must feel so amazing! you and your friend are incredibly lucky and it really seems like destiny that you guys were to meet Taylor! awesome story! i watched that web chat but to have been there in person must have been quite the experience! i can only hope to be that fortunate one day in my life lol. great story though, and after reading that, those little things, the random hugs she gave you guys, the general chit chat and such is why swifties love her so much! because she is an incredible human being!
    "It's got vanilla, and amber and freesia. Also, notes of peach, and, and also raspberry."

6/22/11-Hartford, CT: The most Enchanted night ever!

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Pancake Pantry, Live Webcast and Dinner at Taylors' condo.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:57 AM

AMAZING STORY!!!!

I love your tattoo! :)
    The heart I had her draw for mine a while back looks nothing like yours and yours is adorable!!!!

Congrads!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Oh!! Your that girl from england! HI(:

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM

YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL.
    And I recognize you from the chat!!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I recognize you from the web chat. You're VERY lucky.

^LikeAPagentQueen

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Wow. You are one amazingly lucky fan! I hope that one day I get the chance to meet Taylor like you did! :) I'm just curious, how did you get picked out?

Cheese =D

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Great story! ^_^
    That must''ve been one of the best days of your life^^
    I recognize you from the chat^^

Avatar by iwasascarletletter, love it
    1st graphic by myself,

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Lucky! I'm glad to hear you had a good time!
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Add me as a friend! http://taylorswift.com/users/uLK8MI4H

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM

WOW!! what does her condo look like?
    ~I Can't help it if you look like an angel~

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM

That is incredible! I have always wanted to see what her house looks like.
    I bet her closet was insane!!!!!! She must have some gowns or something in there.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM

YOU ARE SO LUCKY . OMG .

^ Credits to the lovely DareToSpeakNow13 ! Go and check out her graphic shop !

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM

So your the girl from England! I remember one of your stories before! You are so lucky to be there, I would've been crying the whole time, I don't know how you were so calm with Taylor! It must have been really fun!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I'm. So. Jalous. Right. Now!!!!

BECAUSE THAT IS SO AMZING!!!!!! :D
    You are just so lucky! :D :D :D :D
    Are you ready to the 22th october?
    Cause i see RED!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM

wow that is so awesome! :D
    RED

1. Moderator

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:44 AM

taylorswiftawesomness wrote:
    So your the girl from England! I remember one of your stories before! You are so lucky to be there, I would've been crying the whole time, I don't know how you were so calm with Taylor! It must have been really fun!

Haha, before we went live I was freeking out but Kevin was there and was calming me down a little so after that I was fine. Also, I had mentally prepared myself for the day I was going to have which helped a lot. I think though, in the future if im ever lucky enough to meet taylor again I won't be nervous at all cause as I said on twitter, standing beside her for 4 hours straight conversing all the while, really breaks down any walls.

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM

Wow!!! That's amazing!
    Thanks for sharing this great story!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM

That's so amazing! :) I'm so happy for you!

^Credit to Brooker27

^Credit to TSlovelovelove13
    Avatar credit to DancingAroundAllAlone

2. Moderator

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I love your story!

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM

That is the most crazy amazing story I have every heard!!!!!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Wow, that's seriously the most amazing story I've ever read!! I'm sooo happy for you, I'm sure you'll remember that day forever! :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Signature made by Bluebell :)