Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: I EXTREMELY Want To Meet Taylor Swift CLUB!

Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I want to enter. I want to meet Taylor because...umm...well there are too many reasons to count.....shes amazing....shes beautiful....shes not a diva....she has awesome hair...shes an inspiration.....her songs are relateable and !!!.......
    i dont think you should wait. i think you should speak now

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: I EXTREMELY Want To Meet Taylor Swift CLUB!

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I want to meet Taylor, because she taught me so many things about relationships and your teenage years and also she is just an amazing human being as well as singer.

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Drat. Too bad it's closed. I want to join...I extremely want to meet Taylor because she's my role model, inspiration, she's just amazing, I love her so much, and I'd be enchanted to meet her.

On October 22, the world turns RED
    lovelovelove, Annie ^_^

Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM

When you open again I'd love to join because Taylor is everything to me. She's so sweet and her music is so relatable, there's a song for everything!

Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 6:07 AM

I seriously want to meet her because right now her relationship to me is kind of that of santa claus because with him he is like too good to be true... and ya.... I would love to meet her for real and have proof that she is not just my fairytale princess. but if I don't I will love her the same as if I do. like I love santa, and jesus and god and tony the tiger...
    ella Swift

Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I want to meet Taylor Swift. I EXTREMELY want to meet Taylor Swift because i love her music and i love how she is just carefree and is nothing like the crap music on Gem 106!
    Hannah :-0 xx

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM

UPDATE:

Hey Swifties! I havn't been on TC for a VERY LONG time, and I'm really sorry about that. I am really busy with school and I've made the lead role in the school play, so I have lots of stuff to do. I'm sorry to tell you but I will not be continuing this club. I never thought I'd get these many requests, and it would take me HOURS to try to copy all your usernames down on a sheet of paper and type them all on the forum. It has been to much and I don't have any time to finish. I'm so sorry. I allow you to dislike me, hate me, un-friend me, because I know its not fair for all of the members who wanted to become apart of it.
    I will not be on here for a very long time.

Very sorry,
    Laura xoxo

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I EXTREMELY want to meet taylor because although this is cancelled I will not give in. I will not forget the essence of my spark. and I really want to meet the fearless girl- taylor
    visit my graphic shop

the lovely avi is by LikeAPageantQueen

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:10 PM

WHY CANCELED?!?!?! :(

[url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graph

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:12 PM

I'm so joining!

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Yea, umm, i changed my name, so.......

Signature- 1.Swiftlookalike 2.DancingAroundAllAlone

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM

i dont hate you and i won't un friend you. Why would i? it's a club even though i really wanted to be in it there WILL be others.

Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM

i EXTREMELY want to meet her to bad it's cancled
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

"When you think Taylor Swift i hope you think of me"

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:12 PM

tayswiftsparkles wrote:
    I want to enter! I EXTREMELY want to meet Taylor because she is so inspiring and a huge role model to me.:)

@GraceoramaLlamaCloud13 says this would be AMAZING!

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
    I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
    I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
    This night is flawless, don't you let it go
    I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone
    I'll spend forever wondering if y

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 4:47 AM

I want to enter because in France she is no very famous ... I think is very important for Taylor to be known in Europe especialy in France. For me Taylor is a very great person (she did a song for Ronan!) and i want to meet her !! I her
    Thanks !
    charlotte=D

Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Can I join?

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee be in the club. I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy want to meet Taylor swift.

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM

I want to join the Meet Taylor Swift Club So badley
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:14 PM

If you guys want to meet Taylor Swift, there's a really cool contest that you can enter if you're CANADIAN!

The Student Life Network is holding a contest called "Canada's Luckiest Student". By entering this contest, you'll be eligible to win some pretty sweet prizes!

Current prizes are:

- $20,000!!!
    - NEW CAR (Scion IQ)
    - Ultimate Fan experience - MEET TAYLOR SWIFT (for you and a friend)
    - 14 Day European Discovery Tour (for two)
    - $5000 Mexx Shopping spree (share with 5 friends)
    - 5 Ultrabooks for you and 4 friends

If you are interested in signing up for this contest, just click this link:

http://canadasluckieststudent.com/ref/tberman56175

To enter it's pretty simple and takes less than 5 minutes - all you have to do is enter your email, date of birth and what school you go to. It's 100% FREE!! Imagine what you could do with $20,000!!

Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:43 AM

how do you get in my name is swiftiefoley19