Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 13 ways to get into the t-party room

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Dress up with your friends in morphsuits, tutus you handmade, and wrap yourself in the poster lights you spent hours perfectly aligning on the poster!

Credit: KIKI

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

so in other words---Ihave no chance of being a part of the T-Party---

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM

victor777 wrote:
    so in other words---Ihave no chance of being a part of the T-Party---

not true. Guys are kinda rare at Taylor's concerts.
    At the Tparty I was in there were two guys that got in that came together. They had made tshirts, but it didn't appear they had done anything too special. Probably just having a great time.

Credit: KIKI

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Tswizzle:) wrote:
    How to get into the T-Party room

1. Make huge,glowing signs
    2.Cover yourself in glow sticks
    3.Know each lyric to every song
    4.Wear a Taylor Swift t-shirt
    5.Curl your hair
    6.Wear Taylor Swift bracelets
    7.Wear a Taylor Swift necklace
    8.Have the Taylor Swift Speak Now tour book
    9.flashlights
    10.wear Wonderstruck
    11. Taylor Swift backpack
    12.Taylor Swift Headband
    13.Have Fun

I love Taylor Swift and i willl forever&always
    Also i would be enchanted to meet you!!

Got a sign ready!
    Of course!
    Done!
    Yupperz!
    Hmm...cool idea!!
    Yes yes yes!
    Got one!
    Of course!
    OOh! yeah!
    I've got soo much I'll have enough for her concert!
    Cool! Awesome!
    Good Idea!!
    Taken care of. :D

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM

These are good suggestions, but there is no foolproof guaranteed way to get in. It's all luck and a lot of people get in for different reasons. Thanks for the suggestions though!

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:53 PM

safeandsound wrote:

not true. Guys are kinda rare at Taylor's concerts.
    At the Tparty I was in there were two guys that got in that came together. They had made tshirts, but it didn't appear they had done anything too special. Probably just having a great time.

Yeah but I have no idea how a concert even works---and im not the jumping up and down excitable person---I would likely never be seen as I silently enjoy the show for myself---also, If i get picked--thats one less little girl that get's picked---that makes me sad..

-other possibility, is I've converted my nieces and nephews, and parents.....

so maybe-- If i took them and had them do the glowstick stuff---but then I would have to convince them to let me take them and watch over them at a concert-- won't make them feel good knowing i've never been to a popular concert---then of course I'd have to find vacation time--and money to pay for the ticket and expenses-

then on top of that, we would have to be seen----

so the equation pretty much has a thousand different variables---i'm better off giving a gas station clerk 2 dollars for random powerball numbers----however, I know the signs we would bring would be pretty cool, so that should help chances

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I did all of these things but one, and I didn't get in. It's truly luck! (:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:56 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Totally Agree! :)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM

I did all of this as well. Its very hard to get in, especially if the venue is a stadium.
    6/25/11 - Gillette Stadium

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:58 PM

if i ever get to go to a taylor concert (still hoping:)) i will thy all of them!
    You and I'll be Safe and Sound.....

Frog x

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

i really want to get into the tea party!!!! it would be so cool!

-E- xxx

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 5:59 PM

It's definitely luck! I hope I get the chance.

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Paint 13!!!! to your cheek
    "Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown
    Everybody's watching to see the fallout
    Even when you're sleeping, sleeping
    Keep your eyes open"
    -Taylor Swift

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:04 PM

victor777 wrote:
    Yeah but I have no idea how a concert even works

Uhm, it's pretty simple. You buy tickets, you go, you have the time of your life. That doesn't have to mean jumping around with a thousand glow sticks.

I saw Taylor 5 times this year, I never took a poster and I didn't wear any homemade costumes/Taylor t-shirts. I did have these light up hair things some nights and one of Taylor's glow sticks but that was it.

Doing the 13 things listed will not guarantee that you'll meet Taylor. Just have fun and appreciate the fact that you're seeing Taylor in concert.

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Lovestruck85 wrote:
    tswiftnation13 wrote:

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Totally Agree! :)

Absolutely! She doesn't even have a T Party at some shows so even her having one that night is luck. Out of 6 shows I've been to she's only had them at 2

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Bianca wrote:
    victor777 wrote:
    Yeah but I have no idea how a concert even works

Just have fun and appreciate the fact that you're seeing Taylor in concert.

Why? I don't understand the point of seeing a live concert----I have to stand the whole time in a small point in a giant box---and after the Vanilla ice concert, my ears were ringing for 2 days----I prefer driving down Freemansville Road and then to goodville as I listen to music----but maybe it could be that I dont know what I'm missing

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Taylorfan133 wrote:
    I did all of this as well. Its very hard to get in, especially if the venue is a stadium.
    6/25/11 - Gillette Stadium

Yes. I was at Dallas Stadium, which seats more than 50,000 people, and it was sold out.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:13 PM

victor777 wrote:
    Why? I don't understand the point of seeing a live concert----I have to stand the whole time in a small point in a giant box---and after the Vanilla ice concert, my ears were ringing for 2 days----I prefer driving down Freemansville Road and then to goodville as I listen to music----but maybe it could be that I dont know what I'm missing

Well you can sit, it just depends on whether the people around you are standing or not.

Seeing your favourite artists perform live is incredible. With Taylor, she comes alive on stage. It's not the same as listening to her albums. Her voice carries so much more emotion live. You can see her facial expressions, you can see her cute awkward dancing, you can see the songs played out through sets, costumes, dancing and acting. There's so much going on on the stage, not just Taylor. There's an energy in the arena/stadium that you won't find anywhere else. Thousands of other fans, all eagerly anticipating Taylor's arrival. That's something you just can't experience listening to her albums in your car.

I saw Taylor 5 times in 6 days in March - no ear ringing at all (and I have bad ears anyway.)

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Bianca wrote:
    victor777 wrote:

Well you can sit, it just depends on whether the people around you are standing or not.

Seeing your favourite artists perform live is incredible. With Taylor, she comes alive on stage. It's not the same as listening to her albums. Her voice carries so much more emotion live. You can see her facial expressions, you can see her cute awkward dancing, you can see the songs played out through sets, costumes, dancing and acting. There's so much going on on the stage, not just Taylor. There's an energy in the arena/stadium that you won't find anywhere else. Thousands of other fans, all eagerly anticipating Taylor's arrival. That's something you just can't experience listening to her albums in your car.

I saw Taylor 5 times in 6 days in March - no ear ringing at all (and I have bad ears anyway.)

Exactly, I can't imagine sitting at a concert, the atmosphere just makes it impossible to even want to.

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:17 PM

thesethingswillchange wrote:
    Exactly, I can't imagine sitting at a concert, the atmosphere just makes it impossible to even want to.

Plus it's what, like 2 hours? And you'll most likely be moving around/dancing during it anyway!