Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

what did taylor say to you?

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:58 AM

Anybody who has met Taylor, tell us what she said to you! Well, I haven't met her yet. But if you did, tell us!!

LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT AND SWIFTIES (and MEREDITH)!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: what did taylor say to you?

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM

she didn't say anything--except maybe a subtle acknowledgement when I asked her to personalize her autograph ---i talked alot though--- and her parents said some things

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Basically I walked up to her and she started cracking up at my outfit and then she was like "THAT'S AWESOME!" and then she hugged me and when she pulled away she held on to my shoulders and was like "You're eyes are like...ICE BLUE! They're so pretty!" and then she asked me if I would take a picture with her and then we talked about the American Music Award she won a few days before and she literally started jumping up and down with excitement :) Then she said she loved us. Then when I went to go, she said "See you later!" and waved

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I met Taylor at a T Party after the Speak Now concert on June 3rd. the minute she walked in the room she was all smiles and said hey guys! when she came to my friend and i to talk to us she gave us both super awesome hugs and said thank you so much for coming tonight. and i said that was honestly the most amazing concert in the entire world and she looked at me and said that just made my day, thank you so much, i'm so happy you enjoyed it i do this for you guys! then she was signing my ticket and asked me for my name and wrote I love Kelsey ! then she signed my friends ticket and they exchanged some words. then she noticed the necklace i was wearing which was a bottle cap with a picture of her on it from the fearless album and she said how cool! i've never seen anything like that before! then we took our picture and she gave us hugs and said i love you guys thanks so much and went around the room to all of the other people. then on her way out she shouted to everyone I love you guys! thank you for coming! it was such an amazing experience and i'm so happy i got to be there. Taylor is honestly so genuine and sweet. she was so excited to see every person in that room. it was unreal! she's always going to be my hero.
    Be fearless and speak now,
    Kelsey

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM

whne i met her at the meet and greet before her speak now concert she said "Hi sweety" and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek and told me she loved my dress:) i said thank you and then gave her an Opal neckalace In the shape of a T and she said she loved opal cause it was so australian then showed me her ring which was also opal. then she asked if I would take a photo whith her ad then said thaks for comming and then i left:)

RE: what did taylor say to you?

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM

well when she came off the tree,there was no one around me,i was like i love you! she was smiling and walked straight to me and said I LOVE YOU!! and then gave me a BIG HUG!and i was lucky enough to have found of video of that night on youtube and it caught everything that happened with us.and the sweet swiftie even sent the video to my email :),taylor also hugged and kissed my mom's head :)

No matter what happens in life, be good 2 people

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I this thread!

I met Taylor at the Meet and Greet at her Perth (Australia) Speak Now Tour in March! I was with my sister and 2 friends but I was the first one in to meet her.

So, when I met her she basically sprinted up to me (I wasn't even 1/2 way in the photobooth yet ) and gave me the most amazing hug. She then said this really long, "Hiiiiiiii!" and then she stepped back and said, "Oh wow your dress is stunning!" and then I said, "Thankyou so much!" She then said, "Thankyou for comming!"
    My sister and 2 friends then walked in then she hugged them all and they talked about letters and Year 12 balls.
    My sister then gave her a photograph of where we live.
    She looked at it for a while and then she said, "Oh wow that is amazing! Absolutely beautiful! I am going to put this in my dressing room to make it all pretty!"
    We then took our photo and were about to leave when she said, "You guys are all soooo adorable!"

I cried.
    Forever and Always a proud Perth Swiftie

I SPOKE NOW March 2nd 2012

I met Taylor March 2nd 2012

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM

These are all such amaaazing stories.

RESULTS OF MY SONGWRITING CONTEST POSTED!! PLEASE ENTER AGIAN!!!!! :D
    First Graphic By StayBeautiful!!
    Second by TrueTaylorFan6814!!
    LONG LIVE

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I went to the Speak Now World Tour with my best friend, but she doesn't love Taylor as much as I do. I didn't get to meet her that night but we had the best nights of our lives! And my friend and I said to my Mom ''THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT EVERRRRRRR!''

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM

wow! you guys were all so lucky! I haven't been to her concert before, because i live in Indonesia. can anybody (who meets taylor) ask if she can come to Indonesia? It would be very nice if you did, coz there are so many Indonesian swifties in here! swifties help swifties

Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM

She said I love you so much and thank you and gave me a hug... it was not like we met or anything though
    ella Swift

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Well we all had to line up; as we were allowed to have our photo taken with her, but with the person who we brought with us.

We went second I think? Not sure...

First thing she did when I walked up there was give me a hug!! So amazing, she was so nice!
    We talked about Perth and she said it was so beautiful and we had the best beaches!!!

She said she will see us in Perth, next time!!!! Can't wait :D :D

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I really want to post something but... IDK YET!
    My dad know Taylor's lawyer somehow and uh, so he got me an autograph and guitar pic :D
    Hoping to go to a Red concert this summer ;)
    -Cleo gurrrrrl

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 3:10 AM

You're all soooo lucky :) I really hope that one day I will meet her !

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 6:13 AM

OMG. You guys are sooooooooo lucky! I have never met taylor before:( I hope I will one day and I could share my story.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:27 PM

This and yes this all really happened! The first contact was via e-mails in 2006, then the call in 2010 and finally meeting her in 2011!
    Jennifer
    http://swiftsorority.webs.com/

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.