Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 'Oh my gosh, I love her! She is so sweet!' Taylor said to me

Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Thanks guys!!! :)))

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I love reading my story years later, it reminds me how amazing that night was!
    Credit to Smitha!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 11:21 AM

ur so lucky

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 12:33 PM

OMG is all I have to say
    I love every single SWIFTIE worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RE: 'Oh my gosh, I love her! She is so sweet!' Taylor said to me

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I hate you. You are so lucky!
    Long live Taylor Swift

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM

OMS! Youre soooo lucky!!!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM

taylorswiftismysoulsister13 wrote:
    I hate you. You are so lucky!
    Long live Taylor Swift

BAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much :)
    Credit to Smitha!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:06 PM

oms!!! i read this in the middle of the night and i think my eyes are gonna get swollen.you're truly lucky and i think you were meant to meet her that day i wanna meet her someday.hope you had fun.

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:08 PM

FearlesslyYours wrote:
    oms!!! i read this in the middle of the night and i think my eyes are gonna get swollen.you're truly lucky and i think you were meant to meet her that day i wanna meet her someday.hope you had fun.

Awww thanks! :)

Credit to Smitha!

Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 6:09 PM

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :D

^Maddie! :)

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hey there's my story! I thought it had been deleted!!
    Credit to Smitha!

I don't think you know who you are until you lose who you are...

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:47 AM

Yay it's still here I thought I lost it again lol!!
    Credit to Smitha!

I don't think you know who you are until you lose who you are...

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 1:37 PM

O.M.S.... this almost made me cryyy!!! you are soooo lucky!! That must have been like the greatest day ever for you!!! And Taylor's just so sweet! I'm seeing her in concert on Monday and hoping to get into Club Red.. very unlikely but I should just keep dreaming. :P Haha. :) Aww I loved reading that tho! You're so lucky!xx

^^
    Made by TaylorHeart13! :) x

^^
    Made by FearlessGirlWithAGuitar. :)

^
    Made by me. :D

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 3:17 PM

awwwwwww its a beautiful story

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 4:42 PM

That's so amazing that Jordan did that for you!! I almost cried reading that haha :)

Danica

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:02 PM

That is incredible!

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:32 PM

This is actually so flawless congrats!
    OH-OH LIVING ON A PRAYER!

POTTERMORE cloakmarauder23559

enchanted on 11.16.11, 3.22.13, 9.12.13

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:17 PM

That's soooo cool!

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:09 PM

So lucky! Hopefully one day I will meet her!
    I ride horses, competitively swim, do girl scouts, sing, act, get A's in classes, and live life to it's fullest.
    http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612[/signature]

Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Wow, that's crazy-lyyyy awesome!!
    So happy for you!!

Me l Me l Bluebell

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.