1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor said "I love you so much!" October 22, 2011

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 2:51 PM

This was my first Taylor Swift concert.... I had been waiting for this day FOREVER!!

The day had come... I walked into the arena, with my whole body covered in 13's and quotes/lyrics... After spending like $10 on over-priced arena ice cream, I ran down the stairs to the floor level where my seats were.. Knowing me, something HAD to go wrong. As I was running, I tripped on a step, and some of my ice cream dripped down all over my hands.. I would NOT let that ruin my evening.. And of course, at that precise moment Amos was walking by. I freaked out, froze, and then once he was past me I said to my friend "Oh my gosh!! It's Amos!" We ran to our seats and just waited there, hoping he would come back. We took pictures and then, luckily we spotted Amos walking on the other side of the floor.. We ran towards him, and were like "OMS! It's you! It's Amos!" and he's like "Hey guys, what's up? Ready for the concert?!?!" I DIED! We're like "You're so funny! We love you!! Can we get a picture?" and we got a picture with him.. He had to leave but he said "See you around..Have fun!" Flash forward to the beginning of David Nail (who is amazing! :D) We were going all out for David, cause no one else seemed to. And then. it happened.. We spotted Scott Swift, in the area where they have all the techie stuff.. We ran!! We were like "OMS! It's soo amazing to meet you!!!!" and he's like "Shhh... Let's not make a scene. Thanks for coming.. Here's Taylor's guitar pick." and we got a picture with him too...

The rest of the concert we tried sooo hard not to think about the T-Party, but unfortuantely we didn't get in.

BUT...........

During Taylor's set at the mini-stage, we were REALLY close!! She was so perfect.. She was literally 10 feet away. Much to my suprise, I was COMPLETELY unaware of the fact that she sings YBWM, while walking on the floor!!!! SO, I realized what she was doing and FREAKED OUT! Let's just say, getting pushed off my chair, and getting scraped & bruised was COMPLETELY worth it! Taylor stopped at my row.. And looked me straight in the eye, grabbed my hand, and said "I love you so much!" she squeezed my hand, let go, and I replied "me too."

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do admit to keeping lots of the confetti that fell during the last song..

check out pictures of my poster, shirt, Amos & Mr. Swift!

http://sparklypandas13.tumblr.com/

P.S Can anyone message me? I need someone to make me a graphic for my signature! Thanks :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor said "I love you so much.

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Beautiful story. You're soooo lucky! Congrats!

Louis Tomlinson forever!

^Songbird13

RE: Taylor said "I love you so much.

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM

This is so beautiful. You are so lucky!!

Re: Taylor said "I love you so much!" October 22, 2011

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I'm so jealous my body's freezing lol! :P

^^
    From stayingfearless13's graphic shop: http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/1887661/page/1

RE: Taylor said "I love you so much!" October 22, 2011

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM

great story! that's awesome! :)

RE: Taylor said "I love you so much!" October 22, 2011

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 5:23 PM

CONGRATS!! I wish that had happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --Maddie

Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Wow, you are one lucky Swiftie!! I'm so happy for you! :)

Cheese =D

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Ah this story was amazing! :D I'm so happy for you!

6 days later after your special night, I met Taylor! :D

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Oms! What a beautiful story! Congratulation!
    I'm happy for you! :D

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 2:28 AM

So lovely! You are so lucky!

RFA x

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 3:11 AM

You're so lucky ♥-Sara

Swiftie forever and always.

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 6:49 AM

You are so lucky, I'm happy it happened to you :) x
    I got to Speak Now on the 17th of March, 2011~

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Wonderful story! Your soo lucky :)

Swiftlookalike|Me|Me|Bea

Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM

wow lucky :)
    And you take a moment... Promise me this... That you' ll stand by me forever... But if God forbid fate should step in... And force us into a goodbye... If you have children someday... When they point to the pictures... Please tell them my name...!

[img

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 6:47 AM

you are so lucky
    i love music :)
    I hope you all become my friend ,so excited for me . Nice to meet you all :-D

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:11 AM

That's amazing! What an awesome experience!!

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Wooow amazing, youre so lucky

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

I am soooooo jealous!! :)

^ credit to Music 21 for this

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:30 AM

WOW!!! That's an amazing story!!! Congratulations for meeting Amos and Scott!!!!
    My avatar was made by TaylorHeart13 and my sig pic was made by greece.loves.taylor Thanks so much guys :D

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Aw! You're so lucky you got to hold Taylor's hand! Nice pictures too! You're SUPER pretty! And Congratulations on meeting Amos and Scott!
    Avatar made by the switasticallytaylorificlywonderstruckinlyamazing and kind TSF! :)

Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Woow!! You're soo lucky!!
    I'm happy for you! :D

--==Taylor Swift Forever and Always==--