Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G May 28th 2011 Omaha NE

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Here is my Meet and Greet story from Omaha on May 28th 2011:

May 27th 2011:
It was a cold and rainy Friday morning (lol). Me and my best friend skipped school to go to the Taylor Swift concert. When we got to the arena we walked around outside for a while and took pictures by the buses. Then we ate lunch at a hotel right across the street and we asked the waiter if Taylor was staying there and they said no she is staying at another hotel and they told us the name but we couldn't tell anyone. After lunch we went to the hotel she was staying at and they had a black car with tinted windows in the parking lot so we went to the second floor and looked out. We saw Taylor's mom but not Taylor. After that we went back behind the arena where the buses were. We got to meet her wed site guy, Jordan and Charlie Worshman (oner of her opening acts later in the tour). We went inside the arena after that to go to the bathroom and apparently they gave meet and greet passes out in there earlier. We still had a great time at the concert!

May 28th 2011:
When I woke up apparently my mom got tickets for the Taylor Swift concert again that day but my friend couldn't make it. Me and my mom went back inside the arena this time and we waited with someone who met Taylor the day before and they helped us. When I started to loose hope at around 4 o'clock a security guard wearing a Taylor Swift Crew shirt wanted me and another group of girls to com outside with them? Then he pulled out wrist bands with Taylor Swift on them and said "Want to meet Taylor?" we all started crying and got so excited! They also gave us a piece of paper to meet at section 105 and 6:15 Pm. When it was that time people brought us backstage and her meet and greet manager brought us into the line that was in the T-Party room. We waited there until it was my turn. I didn't know what to say but she was so nice! Then her meet and greet manager gave me a pre-signed photo and I got to see some of her dresses and her tour bus! It was the best day ever!
The End!
---

I was Fearless on May 6th 2010!
I spoke then on May 27th + 28th and September 24th 2011.
I was WONDERSTRUCK on May 28th 2011 at approximently 6:15 PM.
Pl

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G May 28th 2011 Omaha NE

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Congrats on getting to meet Taylor! Your photo with her is lovely!

Jess || Australia
    Spoke to Taylor on the phone on 16 February 2012
    Met Taylor on 12 March 2012
    Held Taylor's hand on 13 March 2012

Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Oh my gosh! That sounds so amazing! Lucky duck!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM

wow
    lucky you
    Emmy

-whos that girl? whos that girl? JESS

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Hey there, you're sooo lucky (:
    Think she's incredible!

HEY THERE!
    Follow me on Twitter @Hicloy
    Swiftie since 2007

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Hicloyloo wrote:
    Hey there, you're sooo lucky (:
    Think she's incredible!

HEY THERE!
    Follow me on Twitter @Hicloy
    Swiftie since 2007

Your gif is so cute!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Lucky you!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

6.25.11~I got the chance to Speak Now

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Congrats!! :)

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:03 AM

That's amazing!!! I'm so happy for you! Your picture with her is so cute! That's so cool that we live so close and I met her the night before! :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:06 PM

sooo wonderful!

Always Smile
    Never Worry

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Thats amazing! Congrats!

Made my kerri.

Made

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

HalieSwiftie13 wrote:
    That's amazing!!! I'm so happy for you! Your picture with her is so cute! That's so cool that we live so close and I met her the night before! :D
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM

congrats :)
    credit to supermanflyaway

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Omg that's amazing!!!!!!!! Congrats on that! I love the pic of you guys in your profile pic :)
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Lucky!!!
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 12:09 PM

You are so lucky!!

Made by Reshmi4Beiber

Made by sm160

Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM

awwwwwwwwwww i'm so happy for you, but i'm also really jealous!

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 4:49 AM

Aww amazing

Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 4:49 AM

That's amazing

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.