1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

ANYONE HERE DREAM ABOUT TAYLOR?

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Hey guys! I know that pretty much everybody here has had a dream about Taylor, and I really like to hear about them so I started a forum about it. so share your Taylor dreams here :)
I want to use this space to express how much Taylor means to me. Every time I get a chance to wish for something, whether it is birthday candles, loose eyelashes, Dandilion fluff, or anything in between, I wish for a chance to meet this inspiring person.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: ANYONE HERE DREAM ABOUT TAYLOR?

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM

A few days I dreamed I had a long conversation with taylor and in my dream she said to me cami I love my fans so
    do you want to me to write a song for you??
    and I said yes of course it will AWESOME
    and when she toke her guitar my mom said me CAMILA wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHHA that was really bad because I ca not hear the song

It was a crazy dream
    good luck

cami
    mexico city

Re: ANYONE HERE DREAM ABOUT TAYLOR?

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:31 AM

My dream about Taylor was only a couple nights ago, actually: I was in Nashville, just walking down the street and I just so happened to pass Starbucks. As I was walking by, I looked in the window and I saw Taylor, sitting there, enjoying a latte, she had her phone out in her hand, so I guess she was tweeting or something like that. :) I instantly grabbed my moms arm, and told her that we had to go into Starbucks. So, I waited in line for my Vanilla Bean Frappe, and every now and then, I'd look over my shoulder to make sure Tay was still there. When I finally got my drink, I went to the booth behind Taylor and started talking to my mom about her. Telling her where she was born, what she tweeted about last, etc. I guess Taylor must have heard what I was saying, and she turned around, tapped me on the shoulder, and said "Hi, I couldn't help but hear what you were saying, you're so sweet!" I couldn't help but smile and cry. I then said to her, "I love you so much. Thank you for everything you've ever done for anyone! This fan base of yours is absolutely amazing! I am in love with all of your work. Thank you!" She then started to cry, and hugged me. It was the best moment of my life. Then, we hung out for the rest of the day. We went to her house, and I got to meet Meredith! She called Ed Sheeran over and they played the guitar and sang a bunch of songs. Some, I knew, others I just adored and watched them play.
    *And then I woke up*
    I really wish this dream was real! It would have been the most amazing moment of my entire life!!!! ♥
    But honestly, it actually felt like I was there. ♥ I love Taylor so much! ♥
    Meghan13

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 10:45 AM

my dreams that i have had about Taylor are that i went to her house and she opened the door and smiled at me and my other one was that i went to the speak now tour and i got tparty and i got a picture with taylor and a hug :D

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Me! I always have dreams that I get to go into the tparty room! :)

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    Me! I always have dreams that I get to go into the tparty room! :)

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Same here!!

RFA x

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I had a dream that I was at a Taylor concert in Canada (which is weird because I definitely live in Colorado) and I was one of the few that was picked to go to the T-Party room. She gave me a piggy back ride on the way there and after the T-Party, she ended up moving in to my house. Then I woke up. Definitely one of my weirdest dreams.
    Never forget the essence of your spark.

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I had one once I wrote a blog about it so check it out on my profile!
    Drop Everything Now!!

Everybody's waitin, everybody's watchin', even when you're sleepin'
    Keep you're Eyes Open :)

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM

YESSS!!! It's like weird because i usually don't remember my dreams but when I dream i'm meeting Taylor or Im in one of her concerts i have that idea for the rest of the day and i can't stop thinking about her. I just want ONE DAY I have the chance to hug Taylor and tell her how much important is in my life, i don't even care about an autograph or a photo, I just want to thank her.

Oh... and how about when you're dreaming about Taylor and SOMEONE (usually a little brother) come and wake you up? I try to continue the dream but I can't -.-
    It's just me?

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 11:53 AM

I had a dream that I was at an award show and I saw her across the room and I told my friends that I was going to go talk to her and one of my friends was like you won't be able to say anything if you do.. My other friends was just like Come on! Lets go!! So we walked over there and she turned around and smiled at us and I froze and just stood there with my mouth hanging open and Taylor was like is she okay and my friend said yeah she just really loves your music and everything and then I was back to normal and got a pic with her and she invited us to just hang out... That was a really crazy dream but I am seeing the first of this dream in my future... :)

^ credit to Music 21 for this

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:54 PM

xFearlessSwifty13 wrote:
    I had a dream that I was at a Taylor concert in Canada (which is weird because I definitely live in Colorado) and I was one of the few that was picked to go to the T-Party room. She gave me a piggy back ride on the way there and after the T-Party, she ended up moving in to my house. Then I woke up. Definitely one of my weirdest dreams.
    Never forget the essence of your spark.

hahahahahahah still laughing about the piggy back ride part!!!!

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I actually had a dream about her last night! Except it was more like a nightmare! She came into my work with her friend Claire and then was being a really rude customer :-(

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I dream about her a lot. In one dream, I met her on the street and started talking to her and she gave me a bunch of pictures (like the ones in the mine music video hanging off the trees), and when I got them home they turned into tickets to her concert (yes, magically). In another dream, she was an angel and she was teaching me how to fly. She was the most beautiful angel I've ever seen. I did learn how to fly. She taught me. Cool stuff.

I think it's really funny how we have dreams about people (like celebrities) that we don't even really know (in the sense that we've never met them in person-for example, I've never met Taylor in person), but in the dream, it can be very natural and seemingly normal to converse with them or be around them or whatever. That's so odd to me. But that's how it is.

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I have a lot of dreams about her. I had this one dream where she came over to my house and we hung out with my friends, and then she gave us concert tickets and backstage passes :D

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 9:44 PM

`I had a dream once that Taylor turned out to be an angel who was sent to help girls with there problems through music.which now i think about it.......is pretty true!
    Never Under Estimate The Essence
    Of your
    *****INNER SPARK****

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I forget my dreams about her but seems like we actually meet her in real life !

Never forget the essence of your spark- Taylor Swift

Be Fearless

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 6:44 AM

I've had one. I was starting a veggie/fruit garden and for some reason, Taylor was a part of it. I got to talk to her on the phone. I was sad when I woke up. ;)

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Okay, I was in Wal-Mart, and I saw Taylor so I walked up to her. She was on her phone texting or tweeting, she looks up and sees me and doesn't say anything, she just keeps tweeting/texting. I started crying, being speechless and lost for words, then Tay walks away. Then I woke up. That wasn't a dream at all... It was a nightmare. I know from reading all your guys' stories that it's sooo not how she acts

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM

I've many dreams about Taylor but most of them are about being late for the concert, not getting any concert merch or stuff like that! They end up being about my fears of what could go wrong on concert day it seems like! I've also had dreams about being in the front row of her concert and she hugged me when she came into the crowd. Just suff like this is what I end up dreaming about!

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 15th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

url][/signature]

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I had a dream the other night that I saw Taylor perform at a small venue (kind of like the auditorium at Harvey Mudd for Storytellers). After she performed, I was driving out of a parking lot and was going to turn right to get back to my house when I saw her walk out a back door! I figured that she would just keep walking past my car, but she saw me sitting there and stopped to chat. Then she said that she wanted to hang out at my house, so she just hopped in my car and off we went! We hung out for the rest of the night, and, for some weird reason, all of her shoes ended up in one of my closets. There were hundreds of shoes, and they were all so pretty! Sadly, I woke up and realized it was all a dream.