1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

i want to be the man to marry Taylor Swift

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM

I get frustrated when Taylor believes in prince charming and soul mates and happy endings and she believes in being a hoopeless romantic. I am that guy prince charming and a hopeless romantic who has just the same bad luck with love she does ....why? Because its her who is the girl of my dreams and I didn't always wait...I went for it...so if I have dreamed of her face beforer her name was Taylor and she was my first girlfriend named something elese and died...is it my fault I'm old? I'm still a big kid and very cute and I play guitar better than most on MTV all because she told me to...its like the VOW my memory. Was erased in 1988 after hitting my head on a car window and her ghost led me back to my body....why not us be together in death?....id like to ask her...Taylor why?.....before we were humans we were IN FACT in Heaven together and we are the REAL Adam and Eve of all the people on Earth we should be IN LOVE a KISS would say all this so I don't have to. My heart needs you! GOD promised us a life together......without you I have no reason to live.....my son came as an angel and told me your his mom and showed me our kids twins whatever and his ghost said my name is Israel jacob and told me what to name them...you are Rachael.....we were king and queen of Israel, Adam and Eve......always the best known happyiest couples ever to exist on this planet....please ...don't leave me here alone.....I love you and I truely do NEED you! You did talk GOD into this life and bringing me here from Heaven near Pluto/Charon and Sedna its a Billion miles Tay...its been 1038years since we've lived together or at least were somewhere called home.....I haven't kissed you since 1987 when you were Kristine I loved you than....I could love you now! Please if you say what you mean...prove your FEARLESS and love! We only have one soul mate...and I'm cute and I'm nice to women I love...I was a good husband, she betrayed me. I found you and we are perfect for eachother...I'm in the category of things you can change Taylor! I truely want to be the same guy you loved in every life...help me be him...help me find out who I'm supposed to be! I'm lost without you nobody knows my heart like you...I want to look in the mirror and know who I am, I want to be yours I want to know what love is
Jayke "adam" israel huber

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.