Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: The day I got lucky.

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:06 AM

That's an amazing story it's so inspireing

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The day I got lucky.

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM

that was awesome!
    So If one day i went to meet and greet I should Start talking to strangers!
    It's alright, just wait and see
    Your string of lights is still bright to me
    Oh, who you are is not where you've been
    You're still an innocent.

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Great Story!
    I never knew you had to get a wristband to meet her though
    ---
    I was Fearless on May 6th 2010!
    I spoke then on May 27th + 28th and September 24th 2011.
    I was WONDERSTRUCK on May 28th 2011 at approximently 6:15 PM.
    Please visit my graphic shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1841241#post_1037368

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:56 AM

13Wonderstruck wrote:
    Great Story!
    I never knew you had to get a wristband to meet her though
    ---
    I was Fearless on May 6th 2010!
    I spoke then on May 27th + 28th and September 24th 2011.
    I was WONDERSTRUCK on May 28th 2011 at approximently 6:15 PM.
    Please visit my graphic shop http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan-made-graphics/1841241#post_1037368

You did. Only the people who had them got to meet her :)

Sig by: TaylorSwiftFan

SN tour-8.28.11 was a fairytale.

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:03 AM

You just made me smile.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM

WOW. That's an amazing story!! I'm so glad you got to meet her!
    "You and I'll be safe and souuuund."
    "You love me, real or not real?" "Real."
    "Everbody's watching to see the fallout. Even when your sleeping, sleeping, keep your eyyes open."
    "All those other girls, well they're beautiful, but would they write a song

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Oh My Gosh! that must've been amazing! you just replenished my hopes.
    P.S.Thank Tou So Much Taylor, For All You've Done!
    One of the Top Ten Taylor Fans,
    Taylorrox15

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 7:14 PM

that was so nice of that person to give you a pass! I wanted to go to that SO bad and meet Taylor! It must have been an amazing experience! I'm happy you got to go and meet Taylor!
    8.28.09 * 6.5.10 * 8.27.10 * 6.3.11 * 6.25.11 * 6.26.11 * 11.22.11

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:18 PM

So lucky! Congrats!

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:49 PM

That is absolutely amazing!

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:51 PM

What an amazing story! Congrats!
    Swiftie forever!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Wow... you really got lucky that day... i REALLY want to meet taylor... :)

^ Tanya

^ Heather

--avi by Bluebell

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:09 AM

aww I'm happy you got to meet taylor!! :) amazing story!! xx

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Wow! That was an amazing story!

1.Songbird13
    2.Bluebell!

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:41 AM

Wow that's an AMAZING story! I hope I'll get lucky like you one day ..

Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:13 AM

Wow! You've been so lucky!! That's an amazing story..thanks for sharing it with us :)
    ~ I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world ~

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:40 AM

i hope u guys meet her, i know u will(:

Me

KittyWinterSHVH

Heather

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Congratulations!
    ~

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM

that sounds amzing! i'd love to meet Taylor, and id love to meet the guy who gave you your pass:)!
    you are lucky enough to be different, don't ever change.

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM

This is such a cool story! Thank you for sharing it. I'm like almost crying reading this lol. I love how Taylor can bring so much joy to people. I know one day I'll get my chance to meet her.