1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Advice to meet Taylor

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I would absoloutely give anything in the entire world to meet Taylor but so far I have had no luck! I love her so much and I just really want to tell her that and thank her! I know a lot of y'all have met her and I would appreciate any advice you could give me SO much! I would love to know what would be some good costume ideas for concerts and sign ideas just anything you can do to help out fans like me who haven't met her would be amazing and I would love you forever! I think this can be a thread where you just post general advice on how to meet her but also if any swifties have a particular question you can post it here and hopefully someone who has met her can answer it!
Long Live the girl in the dress!

^Made by the lovely Songbird13

[url=http://27.media.tumblr.com/]http://27.media.tumblr.com[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Advice to meet Taylor

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I haven't either, but there's not really any advice to give. Whether you meet her from a contest, a t-party, a meet and greet line or just running in to her, it's pure luck!

Wait... I got advice... Look for the 13!

Graphic: TaylorSwiftFan
    Visit my Graphic Shop?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:24 PM

OH MY GOSH! I THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THE ONLY SWIFTIES EVER TO NOT MEET TAYLOR! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! THE JOURNEY TO FEARLESS DVD HAS BEEN IN MY DVD PLAYER ON REPEAT FOR THREE MONTHS!
    P.S.Thank Tou So Much Taylor, For All You've Done!
    One of the Top Ten Taylor Fans,
    Taylorrox15

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:27 PM

My best advice is to never give up. I'm still waiting, and it is frustrating I know, but eventually it will happen! Take advantage of entering any contest you have, and just talking to people at shows. You never know who might be able to help you.

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

taylorrox15 wrote:
    OH MY GOSH! I THOUGHT I WAS ONE OF THE ONLY SWIFTIES EVER TO NOT MEET TAYLOR! I LOVE HER SO MUCH! THE JOURNEY TO FEARLESS DVD HAS BEEN IN MY DVD PLAYER ON REPEAT FOR THREE MONTHS!
    P.S.Thank Tou So Much Taylor, For All You've Done!
    One of the Top Ten Taylor Fans,
    Taylorrox15

No there are many of us on here who are just waiting patiently for their time to come!

Graphic: TaylorSwiftFan
    Visit my Graphic Shop?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I hope that with the special surprises that TC might have for us members,the Meet and Greet is one of them!! :)
    Swiftie For Life!

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 3:11 PM

My advice is to never lose faith! I hear a lot of fans say "I'll never get to meet her!" and honestly, I just don't think that's the attitude to have. It might be harder in different countries to meet Taylor, but I don't think that should resort you into thinking something like that. Taylor loves her fans, and she love meeting them.
    I was never negative about meeting her. I always had a positive attitude (not in the cocky way) but I would always have faith in myself. And look where it got me! I met her in 2011!
    It IS possible and I have faith that you WILL meet her someday :)

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 3:55 PM

FirstRayOfSun- I completely agree with you! I have always thought that as well, I know Taylor loves her fans more then anything in the world and I will NEVER never give up hope that I will meet her. I dream of meeting her everyday and I will never stop dreaming.

Taylorrox15- yeah ikr!!!!! Same here!

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:00 PM

I live in New Zealand... maybe the furtherest place from America, I have never lost faith the I will meet her. I know I will one day, and that day will change my life forever !! I cannot wait for that day. NEVER LOOSE HOPE

March 16th - Taylor looked me in the eyes and said 'I love you' with such sincerity. Best 10 seconds of my life. Capture it, Remember it !

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 5:06 PM

I'm sure you will!!!! Just stay positive and keep wishing, never never never give up and its bound to happen

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:43 PM

SparklyEssence wrote:
    FirstRayOfSun- I completely agree with you! I have always thought that as well, I know Taylor loves her fans more then anything in the world and I will NEVER never give up hope that I will meet her. I dream of meeting her everyday and I will never stop dreaming.

[url=http://27.media.tumblr.com/]http://27.media.tumblr.com[/url][/signature][/quote]

It's so good to hear you say that! You definitely have a positive attitude!
    And having a positive attitude can reflect off onto other fans....You never know! :D

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Kiwi4eva13 wrote:
    I live in New Zealand... maybe the furtherest place from America, I have never lost faith the I will meet her. I know I will one day, and that day will change my life forever !! I cannot wait for that day. NEVER LOOSE HOPE

March 16th - Taylor looked me in the eyes and said 'I love you' with such sincerity. Best 10 seconds of my life. Capture it, Remember it !

I love your positive attitude! Keep it up! :D

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 3:43 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    SparklyEssence wrote:

[url=http://27.media.tumblr.com/]http://27.media.tumblr.com[/url][/signature][/quote]

It's so good to hear you say that! You definitely have a positive attitude!
    And having a positive attitude can reflect off onto other fans....You never know! :D[/quote]

Thank you!!! Yeah I hope so :) I always try and be positive!
    [signature]Long Live the girl in the dress!

[img="http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m546/snivins/Signature31.jpg"]

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Yep! Never give up! I used to think I had the worse luck of all time. I entered tons of contests and tried to get into the T-Party. Your time will come! But enter tons of contests. Thats what I did! Call ahead a few minutes before they tell you to call in. I entered all the contests in my state and I won for a concert where I had to drive 4 hours! Keep trying and be positive :) Everything happens for a reason!

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 8:47 AM

omg i havent met her either!!!! But a custume im going in once i get a ticket 2 one of her concerts is the outfit she wore in you belong with me if that helps?

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM

TaylorAlisonSwiftFan- Yeah thats what I plan on doing! Thats awesome i will keep trying to!

Yeah thats a good idea

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 10:18 AM

I haven't met her, but I want to so bad! This is kind of embarassing but I go to places and I look for her! Don't give up it WILL happen!

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I have not met Taylor, but I am a huge fan as you are and my friends have gotten the chance to meet her.
    They told me:
    Get their early so you can walk around and get other fans attention and possibly her mom
    If you find her mom your good to go shes the key to meeting her
    get a sweet outfit not a shirt your gunna make but something unique
    Bring a lot of attention to yourself make your self standout
    get good floor seats!

Hannah Marie

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

OMG! i just joined and its soooooooo great to be united with all the swifties!!!! i live in ireland so its even harder cus shes never done a concert here!! but im still hoping hard and hopefully there will be a concert in ireland that i can go to! keep on hoping! swifties 4ever! see ye!

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I haven't met Taylor yet, but I have faith that someday I will! Just try to be positie about it and don't give up. At concerts, just have the time of your life, and you might never know what could happen :)

Sig by: TaylorSwiftFan

SN tour-8.28.11 was a fairytale.

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I'm still waiting to meet her. Honestly, for me, it's luck.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-