LEO avatar LEO
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Do Taylor reply our letter?

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 7:40 AM

I sent a letter to Taylor and asked her to autograph the lyrics card last December.

But I've not gotten her reply yet

Whether do you think she will reply to my letter?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Do Taylor reply our letter?

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Taylor used to reply to letters in her early career but now she is so big and gets so many letters that they even stopped sending out the pre-autographed photos from Taylor.

I'm not even sure whether she has staff that read all the letters now or whether they just select a few from the hundreds/thousands she receives each week.

I'm sure if she could, Taylor would read and reply to every letter but it just isn't possible any more.
    She has never replied to any of my letters either . I also sent her a picture and asked her to autograph it for me (my M&G pic) and even sent return postage costs but never received anything back.

It's just one of those things we have to accept, there is only one Taylor and she can't read or reply to everyone's letters. We do hear occasionally of someone getting a reply, so she must read and respond to some letters, it just seems to be a very small number that are the fortunate ones. You may be lucky enough to get a reply but if you don't hear anything within a month, the odds are low.

Taylor Fan since June 2005.
    First live performance 2nd June 2005 at a bar in NYC
    Last live performance, 22nd Nov 2011 at MSG, NYC
    M&G 2nd June 2010 at Verizon center, Washington DC
    Seen Taylor perform live 13 times :) .

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I have sent quite a lot of letters since 2009 and have never received a reply yet but it can take years to get a response back if taylor does get to read the letter herself. I mean I have looked on google maps and one of the addresses is just a mail centre where all the letters are sorted out at. If I recall correctly that is the one that is at the primary address with the post code PMB 412 in the address somewhere. Other than that I am in the same position as you to be quite honest with you.

RE: Do Taylor reply our letter?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:27 PM

unfortunately with all the mail she receives, the best way would be to send to her at a concert, or try to meet her in person

I LOVE these youtube covers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrwWEBQWKC8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I sent one in 2009 and early last year but I never got a reply. I don't think she replies personally anymore.

awednesdayinacafe.tumblr.com

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:13 AM

What's her address :(

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Taylor can't reply to everyone... I mean she has millions of fans !!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:16 AM

YorkshireTaylorFan wrote:
    Taylor used to reply to letters in her early career but now she is so big and gets so many letters that they even stopped sending out the pre-autographed photos from Taylor.

I'm not even sure whether she has staff that read all the letters now or whether they just select a few from the hundreds/thousands she receives each week.

I'm sure if she could, Taylor would read and reply to every letter but it just isn't possible any more.
    She has never replied to any of my letters either . I also sent her a picture and asked her to autograph it for me (my M&G pic) and even sent return postage costs but never received anything back.

It's just one of those things we have to accept, there is only one Taylor and she can't read or reply to everyone's letters. We do hear occasionally of someone getting a reply, so she must read and respond to some letters, it just seems to be a very small number that are the fortunate ones. You may be lucky enough to get a reply but if you don't hear anything within a month, the odds are low.

Taylor Fan since June 2005.
    First live performance 2nd June 2005 at a bar in NYC
    Last live performance, 22nd Nov 2011 at MSG, NYC
    M&G 2nd June 2010 at Verizon center, Washington DC
    Seen Taylor perform live 13 times :) .

We should have tried REALLY early, like the first time we heard her sing something.8)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:23 AM

I sent her a letter in like April or may and never got anything back.. But she is really busy and probably can't reply to every letter!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:55 PM

I got a REALLY great success from her about 5 years ago right after "Our Song" was released as a single. She wrote me a thank-you note and autographed two pictures for me!

I think now she's too busy, but for a long time she was still sending autographed pics to fans and replying to a select few.
    I think she still probably looks at her letters or tries the most she can. I know how much she loves writing letters and little things like that, so it's hard to imagine that, that is still not partially part of her relationship with fans :)

But good luck! Don't lose hope!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:05 PM

T.N. wrote:
    What's her address :(

Fan mail address:
    Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift Ent.
    242 West Main Street
    PMB 412
    Hendersonville, TN 37075

1) SupermanFlyAway 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:15 AM

let's just understand her.. she's busy :))

{{ Swiftie FOREVER }}

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

She is very busy, especially now. She might, but she couldn't possible reply to everyone