1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

All Swifties Should Meet Taylor Swift

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I think that we should all be able to meet Taylor Swift. I don't know if it would be possible but we should all write to Ellen Degeneres and tell her we want to meet our idol Taylor Swift! Wouldn't that be awesome? What do you think? : )

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: All Swifties Should Meet Taylor Swift

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I do agree, entirely. She has done events in the past like the 13 hour meet and greet where fans could meet her.

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Yes we should do that!!!!!!!

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Awesome Idea except Im from NZ :(

March 16th - Taylor looked me in the eyes and said 'I love you' with such sincerity. Best 10 seconds of my life. Capture it, Remember it !

RE: All Swifties Should Meet Taylor Swift

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I agree. I haven't met Taylor, but when I read all these M&G stories it makes me feel like I have, too.

I also hope Taylor has another 13 hour meet and greet.

LoveLoveLove,
    -M-

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I definitely would not count on Ellen. All she ever does is pick people from California so she doesn't have to pay for someone to travel from a long ways away like Canada. That's one of the reasons why I don't like Ellen. She always forgets about Canada and doesn't care about us.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    I definitely would not count on Ellen. All she ever does is pick people from California so she doesn't have to pay for someone to travel from a long ways away like Canada. That's one of the reasons why I don't like Ellen. She always forgets about Canada and doesn't care about us.

you sound like kanye. "george bush doesn't care about black people"
    dont generalize

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I agree. It'd be great if everyone could meet Tay. Hope it happens.

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Yes! That would be soooo awesome!

Me/Me/TanyahxOh :)

Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:31 PM

This would be awesome..
    but I doubt it! :(

I've been trying for 6 years!

Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:14 AM

That would be a really good idea but I think many people have already asked! One day we might get to meet her and that would be the best day. Like, ever. :)

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I always bean trying to

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM

It would be nice, it's been 6 years trying!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:06 PM

SHE SHOULD COME TO ALL OF OUR HOUSES WHILE WE COOK HER DINNER AND TELL HER STORIES AND GIVE HER CAT TOYS.
    Okay, Maybe thats a weee bit unlikely.... ;)

Made by the wonderful Sprinkle PIe Taco Moo!

Cheese

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 2:43 AM

I think she should do a 13 hour M&G in every country. Like the US, Canada, UK, Germany...maybe then not 13 hours but 6 or so..She can do this over a Long time , so maybe Canada and the US in february, then south america( maybe in two parts) but both in may, Europe in july, asia she can do in August and september and Australia and NZ in november and december.. something like this...

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM

13SparksFly wrote:
    I think she should do a 13 hour M&G in every country. Like the US, Canada, UK, Germany...maybe then not 13 hours but 6 or so..She can do this over a Long time , so maybe Canada and the US in february, then south america( maybe in two parts) but both in may, Europe in july, asia she can do in August and september and Australia and NZ in november and december.. something like this...

I like that idea!!!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 12:08 PM

yeah! i am trying to get into the t-party room this time. I really want to meet taylor!
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I want to meet her so bad I made a movie about it lol

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCWWJuhwhuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCWWJuhwhuM

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    I made a movie about chasing your dreams....and Taylor Swift....called THE TAYLOR SWIFT STALKER (which you can watch on YouTube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCWWJuhwhuM