Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How We Met Taylor-July 16th 2011

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I went to the Toronto concert on July 16th 2011, and I got into the T-Party! My friend (Amy) and I had spent countless hours buying materials for shirts, and making plans!! My parents surprised us with a hotel room that night, so we didn't have to leave the concert early :) We got many stares by business people as we were walking down the street, but we got to the venue at around 3. As soon as we got there, The Agency came out and greeted fans! I got pictures with Amos, Grant, and Caitlin, and pictures of Liz. After that, we made friends with many other great people. We got to our seats as soon as the doors opened which were on the left floor on the inside isle, at the back. We still could see perfectly. We had glowsticks all up our wrists, and on our necks. After the opening acts came out, Taylor came on with Sparks Fly. Right after Mean, (after we were screaming and dancing our hearts out), a blonde girl (Lauren) came from the soundbooth asking if we had ever met Taylor before, we said no, and she said well now you will, come to the T-Party! We couldn't even contain ourselves when she was telling us where to meet, because we were CRYING so badly! The rest of the concert was enchanting, and one of the best experiences of my life. After the whole concert, we went and met at a certain section, and we got led to the room. It was beautiful! there were snacks, and a photobooth, and drinks. It was really funny to see how nervous everyone was!! After about 10 minutes, She came into the room after we were chanting her name. She had a conversation and a picture with every group of people in there. There were only about 5 other groups there, total of about 15 people. We were second last to go, and she came and hugged me first saying : Hey girls! You guys look amazing! We made shirts, and she said: You guys must have worked so hard on these thank you so much! I know how hard sewing is because i took a class once and it didnt work out. (We had just sewn on hearts on our shirts.) She signed both of our shirts, and we both had a book or a magazine for her to sign. She was only supposed to sign one thing but I dont think she knew that ;) We got a picture with her, and she was looking at my book I had her sign. It was about the size of her hand, and she said: Is this a mini biography of me? SO COOL! I have never seen that before!!!! We also talked about how she was feeling, because this was 3 shows after she had cancelled some, from the previous shows that made her sick. She said she was feeling great now, and she explained how she had bronchitis and it was awful, and I told her that the show was amazing, and she said: Thank you so much, you are so cute! It was the most incredible feeling ever to have my IDOL tell me that! After about 5 minutes, she had to leave to go to her next tour date, so we all had to leave. Everyone was going crazy on the way out, but it was an experience of meeting my role model that I will NEVER forget. I really do appreciate you reading this whole thing!!! :)

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: How We Met Taylor-July 16th 2011

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Aww that's amazing! Congrats

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 2:58 AM

Great story!

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM

Awesome story, thanks for sharing. You're so lucky :) I love how Taylor convieniently forgets stuff like how she should only be signing one item from time to time, she's so sweet :D

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 3:20 AM

Aw! Congrats on meeting Taylor!

Graphics made by Ours13

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 2:21 PM

thank you everyone :)

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Awesome storyyy!

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 2:35 AM

I wished I'd met taylor! Lucky You!

By: FearlesslyEnchanted
    Taylor Inspired Me To Write Songs About Love

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Wow thats so amazing! I'm so happy for you that you met Taylor!

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:44 PM

That's awesome!
    Swiftie forever!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Thanks FearlesslyEnchanted!

Re: How We Met Taylor-July 16th 2011

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Thank you! The RED era is pretty much here.....you know what that means....TOUR!

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Cool story! Congrats girl!
    XOXO,
    Ally

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Hey guys!
    So I'm trying to find a way to meet taylor swift. If anyone knows how I can email 13 Management, or get this video to Taylor, please let me know! Taylor made a huge impact on my life while I was paralyzed in the hospital and I want to let her know that! Feel free to reply with how Taylor impacted your life! Thanks everyone! Follow me on Twitter @auntieine and Instagram @hinck03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZuOpjxt0gA

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:14 PM

That's awesome!! Love this story!! Who all did you go with?

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Congrats, lucky you!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM

OMG. That is so cool!:)
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Lucky wish that was me
    Taylor Swift

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Cool!! Congrats! :D

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Lucky! Hopefully I'll meet her some day. It would be amazing(:

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM

You are so lucky! I wish I could meet Taylor someday!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Congrats! That's amazing! You deserved it!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.